What the fuck is this little bastard?

Punished said:
I think most have surgery and have the skull re-cut and moved out at various stages in childhood/teenage for both brain space and facial reconstruction

He seems to have had nothing done, I am sure he has brain damage to go with it.

Oh shit, I didn't even notice his skull. I just thought his haircut was soooo 10 years ago.

QUESTION 2:

It says he's a sex offender due to "gross sexual imposition". That's completely broad and general, so what do you all think he did? Had sex with someone under 15 or 16? Got someone drunk and fondled them? Fondled them with the threat of violence? Had sex with a retard or disabled person?

I think he raped a retard or a vegetable. Are there any other constituents to gross sexual imposition? If not, I'm going with tard rape.

mysexisartsy said:
QUESTION 2:

It says he's a sex offender due to "gross sexual imposition". That's completely broad and general, so what do you all think he did? Had sex with someone under 15 or 16? Got someone drunk and fondled them? Fondled them with the threat of violence? Had sex with a retard or disabled person?

I think he raped a retard or a vegetable. Are there any other constituents to gross sexual imposition? If not, I'm going with tard rape.

In all honesty wouldn't you live a life of raping retards if you looked like that frogman?

TuthMoseIII said:
In all honesty wouldn't you live a life of raping retards if you looked like that frogman?
Cant really say i blame him. Ugly motherfuckers need to get their swerve on too...

That was one disgusting looking uglyass mutant!

Just to make sure those who go to the second page dont' forget what our man Brian Peppers looks like:

2ajhv4

Good God. He looks like something from any number Old horror movies.

That bulgy-eyed cannibal dude from 'The Hills Have Eyes', a pre-exploded head from scanners
Igor from almost any Ferankenstein movie...
the list goes on.

Him being a sex offender Kind of makes me want to get an angry mob together
with torches ready. Storm his Castle on the mountain.

I was at a fish market today, and they had shit that looked just like him goin for $1.99/lb

Do you suppose he can see out of both eyes?
His fuckin eyeballs look like they're about to pop.

Jerome Baker said:
That bulgy-eyed cannibal dude from 'The Hills Have Eyes'.

Pluto rules. And, FYI, they're remaking "The Hills Have eyes", and I think filming starts soon.

mysexisartsy said:
Pluto rules. And, FYI, they're remaking "The Hills Have eyes", and I think filming starts soon.

No Shit?
Usually, when movies are all just cuy off, and end abruptly, it pisses me off.
But somehow, that one pussy guy just shanking the cannibal repeatedly at the end, somehow brought a sense of closure.
I wonder if they'll change that around.
And they gotta have some dogs pushing people off cliffs in the new one.
It wouldn't be the same without it.

Jerome Baker said:
No Shit?
Usually, when movies are all just cuy off, and end abruptly, it pisses me off.
But somehow, that one pussy guy just shanking the cannibal repeatedly at the end, somehow brought a sense of closure.
I wonder if they'll change that around.
And they gotta have some dogs pushing people off cliffs in the new one.
It wouldn't be the same without it.

I'm sure the Hill people will be wonderfully gruesome, but sadly, no one will be as good at being Pluto as Michael Berryman, since I can't think of too many actors with ectodermal dysplasia.

mysexisartsy said:
QUESTION 2:

You know what the worst part about eating a vegetable?

Picking it up and putting it back in the chair.

His mom without a doubt HAD to be on drug(s) probably weed,crack and alcohol

Back