What sub. do you get caught with the most/what do you get the most?

I get tapped in side mount most of the time. Usually to a kimura or keylock.

I usually get people with the triangle choke, north-south choke or armbar.

I definately get caught in armbars the most. I think i get the guillotine the most which is strange because i don't really look for it. It was the first sub i ever caught someone in so maybe it is natural for me.

Well I havent been subbed in a close to 2 years but I have gotten subbed with 4 arm bars(from a purple belt MMA fighter),a guillotine(from a more experianced guy in my advanced submissiopn grappling class),and two rear naked chokes(from a blue belt who I also rear naked choked and subbed once)never been subbed in competition!

I almost always finish by armbar... i guess 8/10 times... Guys in my gym even joke around saying it's my "Fatality".

And i get caught up on kimuras more often than i'd like.
RNC's are a close second.

I probably get tapped on guillotines and RNC's the most, mainly just because my defense for all other subs are probably above average due to my short limbed/stocky and strong stature. I probably get kimuras and arm triangles the most.

Whatever my instructor decides he wants to work on that day...

Same here. :icon_chee

I am pretty good at escaping tight armbars and triangles so I often feed them to my opponent to create an opening when I am trying to pass guard. This has made my game pretty weak overall and now I am starting to armbarred a lot.

I usually tap people with an armbar from mount. I am a BJJ fundamentalist.

Only sub i can pull of at the moment is the anaconda choke...

This week i will mostly be practising on staying busy in my guard and going for triangles. I struggle with armbars.

I get caught in triangles most.

I seem to do a lot of armbars from guard.
As far as getting caught in submissions, there is no one submission that I get caught in over and over, it just depends what position I am in and if I make a mistake and my opponent capitalizes.

Caught in triangles.

Catch in n/s chokes.

Armbars second in both categories.

armbar and or collar chokes from my turtle and figure four ankle lock from scrambles
I haven't been tapped by much others recently

Well I havent been subbed in a close to 2 years but I have gotten subbed with 4 arm bars(from a purple belt MMA fighter),a guillotine(from a more experianced guy in my advanced submissiopn grappling class),and two rear naked chokes(from a blue belt who I also rear naked choked and subbed once)never been subbed in competition!

Incredible.

I get caught in a plethora of things. Most of my submissions come either from the guard or from side mount top.

To be honest im not good at all but i still very rarely get tapped simply because there are only really two people who can tap me at my club. On is the instructor who taps me with whatever he friggin wants and the other hasnt actually tapped me for several months.

As for me, lots of armbars and keylocks when people get sloppy.

^^^ heh...

For me- triangles are my worst enemy. Keep walking into them.

My favorite sub has got to be the brabo from north south to side control (or from side control to north south to side control). Easy as hell to do- even on really strong/technical guys.

Caught in - armbar (not so much anymore but that always seemed to be my weak area)
execute - flushing / sliding collar chokes

I get caught in guillotines the most and I usually get Anaconda chokes on people the most.

Back