What sub. do you get caught with the most/what do you get the most?

I probably get armbarred more than anything, people get me in omaplattas all the time but can never finish (it's gotten to be a bad habit that I just give it to people knowing I can escape).

I get kimuras or armbars transitioned off kimuras the most.

I get kimuras and americanas the most

Get caught in guillotines (not as much anymore), now more ten finger chokes as guys at my gym have gotten better locking them up. I've gotten better at not getting triangled over and over again any more.

I never consistently get caught in anything by anyone...

But, I usually throw armbars and triangles (I usually start with a triangle then hit the armbar although I may switch)

i get caught in triangles/ keylocks the most, i fall victim to the occasional armbar

i catch people mostly with kimuras, brabos, failed triangle to arm bar

Gi chokes and triangles get me the most. I get kimuraed fairly often while passing guard too, but they rarely stick and usually just end up slowing the pass down instead of actually threatening the joint.

I get N/S chokes, brabos, and triangles on my training partners most.

I get caught in triangles most often. Kimura, Americana, and Heel Hooks are the ones I tap quickly to. My elbow got wrenched in an Americana last Thursday and it still hurts.

I get arm triangle from side control the most often.

Whatever my instructor decides he wants to work on that day...

Other than that i really only get caught in things with people on my level with things i havent seen...

I get tapped with armbars more than anything.

The subs I get most often are kimuras and americanas.

i tap to kimuras from side control the most

i only seem to submit ppl with gi chokes

Get caught in ARM BARS ALL DAY AND NIGHT LONG!!!! that and a lot of kimuras or americanas

I get people w TRIANGLES!!!!!! Almost every submission i've done is a TRIANGLE!

I find myself getting caught in various Gi chokes a lot, and the occasional armbar. I most often sub people with RNC's and heel hooks. Too bad my gym just banned heel hooks during casual rolling though. Too many guys weren't tapping and were getting hurt.

I have not been subbed in a long time unfortunately. That's the downside of living in the sticks. I think the last time I was subbed was an ankle lock.

I usually finish with some kind of gi choke. Without a gi, probably kata gatame.

I get caught in gilloutines and gi chokes, I catch people with brabo's and kimura's.

gi chokes (I have a long neck) is what I get caught in the most

armbars are my most reliable sub

i find i get sub'd most with RNC and arm triangles and i mostly sub people with keylocks and foot locks

Guess for me is the keylock, and gi chokes by my instructor.

I usually get the triangle, and by getting gi choked the fuck out by my instructor all the time, i am starting to utilize them more often and sticking them pretty good.

Caught with: Guillotine

Get: Head and Arm choke, Kimura

Back