What style are you?

Former wrestler, now BJJ/MMA...I'm a GnP 'er who will go for a sub if it opens...

Gracie Barra Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

SUGGESTION

This thread is incomprehensible, does anyone want to make this into a poll or something so we can actually see the results?

wrestling, judo and Jiu Jitsu, with some karate in there too.

Pacmanandy said:
SUGGESTION

This thread is incomprehensible, does anyone want to make this into a poll or something so we can actually see the results?

Sounds good. That way you can only pick your primary.

BJJ

but I LIKE no-gi and MMA

I have a phobia of Judo & wrestling as silly as this may seem

i try saku style with barly no guard, works quite well and always give the fight action, bet then sometimes i get tired and have to use the guard, my stamina only goas that long,

Seriously, no one is going to read every one word post in this thread. Even if they do, it will be very hard to take anything away from it since we can't SEE THE DAMN RESULTS. I will make the g d poll, someone please list all the grappling styles so I don't leave anything out... And uh, I don't actually know how to make a poll, so if someone else would like to make it that'd be better.

Pacmanandy said:
Seriously, no one is going to read every one word post in this thread. Even if they do, it will be very hard to take anything away from it since we can't SEE THE DAMN RESULTS. I will make the g d poll, someone please list all the grappling styles so I don't leave anything out... And uh, I don't actually know how to make a poll, so if someone else would like to make it that'd be better.

great idea.

bjj but I love drilling judo throws

Back