What style are you?

Q mystic

Silver Belt
Reaction score
Bjj, judo, wrestling? Just looking to see what style is most common in this grappling forum. Just name your primary style. Not what sucks or not. Thanks. Just your 1 primary style.

Judo/BJJ

Train 50/50, but compete way more in Judo.

Crouching Tiger style!!

Glad you gave an example, I thought you meant "style" as in "Do you like to play top? Guard game?"

For grappling, I started in a self-defense aimed, mixed Judo/JJ school, I found a 100% competition Judo school after moving, then moved again now that I've finally bought a house and go to a MMA-gym, where I do BJJ in the gi, no gi, and Muay Thai, along with MMA specific drills like having a guy start in your guard with the gloves on and pound you and that type of thing. I train there three times a week, going to both gi classes on Tuesday and Thursday (there's a "beginner" and "advanced" class on both days, I go to both when I can) and the "Vale Tudo" class on Wednesdays.

So, primarily MMA-BJJ.

stephensharp said:
Glad you gave an example, I thought you meant "style" as in "Do you like to play top? Guard game?"

For grappling, I started in a self-defense aimed, mixed Judo/JJ school, I found a 100% competition Judo school after moving, then moved again now that I've finally bought a house and go to a MMA-gym, where I do BJJ in the gi, no gi, and Muay Thai, along with MMA specific drills like having a guy start in your guard with the gloves on and pound you and that type of thing. I train there three times a week, going to both gi classes on Tuesday and Thursday (there's a "beginner" and "advanced" class on both days, I go to both when I can) and the "Vale Tudo" class on Wednesdays.

So, primarily MMA-BJJ.

Good point. Thanks.

Back