• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Show Should I Watch Next?

How is Vikings. I saw the thread about it, but I haven't check it out yet.

It's awesome. It's pretty accurate and there is no clear good vs evil, which is normal for tv series, but not realistic of course. It's very well made and some great actors in it.

Sopranos and Sons of Anarchy are must see TV shows imo.

Fuck all that shit. I'm re-watching Fullmetal Alchemist on Netflix and so should you!

You havent seen Sopranos yet?....get on that! Shame on you!

I started watching Eastbound and down and Vikings. The reason I'm watching both of them is because Eastbound and down is on 30 mintues and I'm flying threw it. Already on season 3 and Vikings only has 4 episodes so far. So even if the show sucks I only wasted four hours.

It's awesome. It's pretty accurate and there is no clear good vs evil, which is normal for tv series, but not realistic of course. It's very well made and some great actors in it.

Vikings is a really good show. I already watch all four episodes and I'm hooked.

You havent seen Sopranos yet?....get on that! Shame on you!

I want to watch it. I have it but for some reason I keep putting it off.

A new contender on my list is Banshee, on my second viewing now in two weeks, after slamming through the whole first season in one night with lots of beer and jack. Watch that shit .

As no one has posted it, and cos it's mustard...Person of Interest,

When it comes to TV shows you fuckers know whats up, I've watch shows that other on here have recommended. I have a few shows I'm thinking of watching but like to here others input first before I start watch them to make sure I'm not wasting my time watching shit.

I already seen or I'm watching
Archer
Breaking Bad
Californication
Dexter
Entourage
Game Of Thrones
Homeland
House Of Cards
How To Make It In America
Hung
OZ
The Wire
The Walking Dead
Weeds

These are the shows that I'm interested in

Boardwalk Empire
Hell On Wheels
Mad Men
Rome
Sons Of Anarchy
Spartacus
The Sopranos

I'm also open to other suggestions. Of the shows I'm interested in which one should I watch first.

Your list kinda sucks. :eek: The exception is "The Sopranos".

If you decide on Spartacus, try to tough it out past the first episode. It really isn't any good, but the season gets far, far better. The prequel season is just as good if not better. The following two seasons are a major step down however.

No Lost? It not for everyone but a lot of people like it.

I agree, Lost suffers the "too popular" syndrome, which is people who think they are too cool and cannot like whatever is too popular.... same as the Avatar movie, and many other examples... Lost was a great show

When it comes to TV shows you fuckers know whats up, I've watch shows that other on here have recommended. I have a few shows I'm thinking of watching but like to here others input first before I start watch them to make sure I'm not wasting my time watching shit.

I already seen or I'm watching
Archer
Breaking Bad
Californication
Dexter
Entourage
Game Of Thrones
Homeland
House Of Cards
How To Make It In America
Hung
OZ
The Wire
The Walking Dead
Weeds

These are the shows that I'm interested in

Boardwalk Empire
Hell On Wheels
Mad Men
Rome
Sons Of Anarchy
Spartacus
The Sopranos

I'm also open to other suggestions. Of the shows I'm interested in which one should I watch first.

Of the stuff not on your interested list, i'd add Sherlock (BBC) and Misfits season 1 and 2.

Should check em out.

Lost can get lost. I know a lot of people liked it my mother included but I'm not trying to watch regular TV shows. I'm a grown ass man and I want to see titties and cussing.

Then I again suggest you watch Misfits. Tons of swearing, some tits, fucking hilarious.

Alias.

TV junkfood at it's finest.

to me these are the best dramas:
1. Sopranos
2. Rome
3. Band of Brothers (only 10 episodes tho)
4. GOT
5. Mad Men

those are like, true, high quality, movie-like productions. From there on down I would suggest:
Breaking Bad, Weeds, Brotherhood, Oz, The Pacific, Tudors.

Havent watched: Boardwalk, The Wire, SOA.
Watched and didnt like: Walking dead, Dexter, Spartacus

Back