• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Show Should I Watch Next?

These are the shows that I'm interested in

Boardwalk Empire
Hell On Wheels
Mad Men
Rome
Sons Of Anarchy
Spartacus

I'm also open to other suggestions. Of the shows I'm interested in which one should I watch first.

Rome first.

Not on your list - BATTLESTAR GALACTICA!

everyone should be watching justified. one of the best shows on tv. that and archer.

How I met your mother has been dragging on, what are we now like season 8 and he still hasn't met her

It's kind of going around in circles

Agreed.

Plus it feels like the show already climaxed twice with the birth of Marshal and Lilly's son and Barney and Robin's engagement. Things are getting a bit lame now that everyone is settling down. A lot like life I guess...

Still, I'm already engaged. Have been for years. I must know the rest of the story. A lot of the humor from earlier seasons are classic.

Agreed.

Plus it feels like the show already climaxed twice with the birth of Marshal and Lilly's son and Barney and Robin's engagement. Things are getting a bit lame now that everyone is settling down. A lot like life I guess...

Still, I'm already engaged. Have been for years. I must know the rest of the story. A lot of the humor from earlier seasons are classic.

should've ended this season was planned. it is dragging now. i mean a few episodes in it was like that was the night i met your mother.....then most of the season later were somewhere else entirely.

Grimm
Arrow
Doctor Who 9 , 10, and 11th Doctors
Sherlock
Nikita

Wicked attraction is pretty interesting. Pretty dark but I enjoyed it.

The Sopranos, Rome and Boardwalk are the best things on your list.

I'd like to add

It's Always Sunny In Philidelphia
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Battlestar Galactica

Edit - Deadwood and Justified are great shows too, just seen they were recommended by other posters

Dude just watch Rome before you try any of this other bull crap people are listing, you wont actually regret it.

Definitely watch The Sopranos ASAP.

Deadwood and Boardwalk Empire are also great.

List of all the shows I watch/watched:
Lost
Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
The Wire
Mad Men
Carnivale
Dexter
House of Cards
Generation Kill
Walking Dead
Six Feet Under
Band of Brothers
Pacific
Homeland
Enlightened
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo
Justified
Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Arrested Development
Louie
Eastbound and Down
Community
Ali G Show
Flight of the Concords
Peep Show
Workaholics
Chappelle Show
Trailer Park Boys
The Office
Parks and Rec
Portlandia
Archer
Adventure Time

Boardwalk is brilliant, The Sopranos is better though and it's a show that has an end. It didn't get cancelled, which is always annoying as fuck. Deadwood is great but it got cancelled in the middle of a developing story, it was like reading half a novel and being left in suspense, still very fun though.

Life on Mars (the original UK version) never really gets mentioned and yet it's brilliant.

Two cops in the same town at the same time... 33 years apart

Plot:
After being involved in a car accident in 2006, DCI Sam Tyler (Simm) wakes up to find himself in 1973, the era of 'Sweeney' type policing, Mark III Cortinas, and flared trousers.

Vikings. I'm growing an epic beard because of that show.

Last edited:
Hang on

Hold up

Why has no one mentioned The Shield ? Great show

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back