• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Show Should I Watch Next?

lsvtecjohn3

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
When it comes to TV shows you fuckers know whats up, I've watch shows that other on here have recommended. I have a few shows I'm thinking of watching but like to here others input first before I start watch them to make sure I'm not wasting my time watching shit.

I already seen or I'm watching
Archer
Breaking Bad
Californication
Dexter
Entourage
Game Of Thrones
Homeland
House Of Cards
How To Make It In America
Hung
OZ
The Wire
The Walking Dead
Weeds

These are the shows that I'm interested in

Boardwalk Empire
Hell On Wheels
Mad Men
Rome
Sons Of Anarchy
Spartacus
The Sopranos

I'm also open to other suggestions. Of the shows I'm interested in which one should I watch first.

Last edited:
Boardwalk Empire is really good, takes a few episodes to get into it but then you are pretty much hooked , I was anyway

I haven't watched Rome in a long time but I remember it being pretty bloody good

If need an action fix Spartacus would probably be your best bet

Spartacus is a must. I'm currently watching 'The Americans', pretty good show.

Archer and How I Met Your Mother are the best shows on tv.

Archer and How I Met Your Mother are the best shows on tv.

How I met your mother has been dragging on, what are we now like season 8 and he still hasn't met her

It's kind of going around in circles

No Lost? It not for everyone but a lot of people like it.

Boardwalk Empire is one of my fav. shows on TV.

The Americans is above average and the new Bates Motel has potential also.

Boardwalk Empire is really good, takes a few episodes to get into it but then you are pretty much hooked , I was anyway

I haven't watched Rome in a long time but I remember it being pretty bloody good

If need an action fix Spartacus would probably be your best bet

I've seen the first six episodes of Boardwall Empire and thought it was ok nothing great. Im willing to give it another chance

No Lost? It not for everyone but a lot of people like it.

Lost can get lost. I know a lot of people liked it my mother included but I'm not trying to watch regular TV shows. I'm a grown ass man and I want to see titties and cussing.

I've seen the first six episodes of Boardwall Empire and thought it was ok nothing great. Im willing to give it another chance

I reckon Spartacus then. Lots of action, hot babes and really good characters

Are you Afraid of the Dark?
The Journey of Allen Strange
100 Deeds for Eddie Mcdowd
Rescue Me

These don't fit your profile but are excellent shows just the same:

Girls
Shameless (actually you watched Weeds, and this is much better)
Mad Men

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back