what ppv was better tonights ufc or bellators???

This was definitely the wrong UFC PPV to use as a comparison if you are trying to make a case for Bellator.

barao-dillashaw > chandler-brooks
the title fights were pretty similar, the HUGE underdogs won. but TJ dillashaw dominating barao like that was just insane.

ellenburger-lawler < tito-schlemenko
lawler ellenburger was an entertaining fight but since tito was a huge underdog and ended up choking him out i gave bellator the nod here

hendo-cormier > rampage-mo

MVP-rainey > the rest (MVP is just too entertaining)

UFC was better, but not by too much. if rampage KOd king mo it would be even closer. that boring main event just makes it seem as if the event wasnt that good, even tho it was minus the main event.

If you paid for last nights ufc ppv then slap ypurself.

Barao hype.deralied by tuf contestant (dantas would pwn both)
Cormier in huge mismatch vs fighter who should have retired a few fights ago
Robbie lawler in another mismatch vs guy who hasnt won in a while

You're a fool.

Okay...beating Faber x2, Wineland, McDonald, Pickett, Jorgensen and a Bellator tournament winner in Leone is "hype"? You're delusional and made a laughable statement.
Leone won a bellator tournament? huh?

You enjoyed Varner breaking his ankle quickly and having to default and Ellenbergers refusal to fight during his fight for his 2nd time in a row?

I might be a little sick, but i enjoyed that fight and all the replays. And while i didn't like Burger throwing nothing again...I liked seeing him being whooped by Lawler.

Just seeing the way TJ fight was amazing, that guy looked so good its crazy.

Yeah Bellator kinda crapped out on luck with the way TJ shocked the world. That performance was incredible.

I might be a little sick, but i enjoyed that fight and all the replays. And while i didn't like Burger throwing nothing again...I liked seeing him being whooped by Lawler.

I like Varner, so I was kind of bummed but he showed good heart. Jake co-host the MMA ROASTED podcast, and I used to listen to them, and he seems like a good guy, but they'll have a real hard time getting me excited for one of his fights again in the future, maybe they can give him a can to beat up on the prelims to get some of his mojo back, but he seems to have lost confidence.

UFC and it's not even close. It's like comparing the cute girl who lives a few doors down to one of the best bikini models in the world.

You enjoyed Varner breaking his ankle quickly and having to default and Ellenbergers refusal to fight during his fight for his 2nd time in a row?

Varner fight was enjoyable, dude was injured and throwing bombs and almost won with some serious ankle injury. Ellenberger fight was good especially in the 3rd then Ellenberger stopped throwing again.

You talking about the same Faber that just can't win a UFC title in any division? You talking about Wineland the dude that has never learned to tuck his chin of which is the first thing they teach you in basic boxing 101? McDonald and Pickett all part of the UFC hype machine. Keep believing the hype.:rolleyes:

You are right, Dantas who got KTFO by Tyson Nam . who lost to a TUF contestant is the real deal and not hype.

Keep smoking whatever you are on.

If you paid for last nights ufc ppv then slap ypurself.

Barao hype.deralied by tuf contestant (dantas would pwn both)
Cormier in huge mismatch vs fighter who should have retired a few fights ago
Robbie lawler in another mismatch vs guy who hasnt won in a while

Yeah the guy who lost 2 in a row being pushed for a title shot over the interim title holder is so much more legit.

Bellator right now is pretty reminiscent of the twilight days in Strikeforce where the matchmaking made absolutely no sense.

Back