what ppv was better tonights ufc or bellators???

Honestly? The UFC.

Varner-Krauss was shaping up to be one hell of a barn burner. Rivera-Mizugaki was pretty damn fun, although I'm confused why Mizu didn't try to follow up and finish the fight.

Then you had the god damn Robbie Lawler himself looking better than EVER against Jake. Really cool finish and his movement was looking awesome. Best welterweight on the planet next to Hendricks.

DC/Hendo went how I thought it would minus the decision. It was nice to see Cormier go for the sub at the end there.

And I think TJ/Barao blows away every fight on that Bellator PPV. What a classic. Brooks/Chandler was great but nowhere near that level of excellence.

Come on. You can't compare the Rampage/Mo stinker, TITO ORTIZ, the heavyweight fight, Brooks/Chandler (my fav fight on that card) to what we saw tonight.

I will vote for which was more memorable.....so it's a draw. Tito winning (AWESOME), Brooks upsetting Chandler, and King Mo getting screwed by the judges vs a 9-1 underdog beating a guy who hadn't lost in nearly 10 years, in dominating fashion.

My 2 favorite parts of the bellator ppv was the chandler brooks fight and mo going postal calling bjorn a dick rider
Fuckin classic

#OldDickRidinAss

Another benefit for the UFC tonight. THE PACING.

By its outcome and what it means for the division UFC

Had Dillashaw lost - Bellators by a mile

By its outcome and what it means for the division UFC

Had Dillashaw lost - Bellators by a mile

On the flip side to that... what does Rampage or Mo winning mean for Bellator's division? Rampage doesn't want to fight Newton and won a completely lackluster decision. Had Mo won that completely lackluster decision... than he would have have to fight Newton for a third time.

See what I'm saying here?

I liked Bellator's PPV but everything on tonight's show meant something and that's important. Someone mentioned the pacing and that was huge. UFC PPV's just flow smoothly and Bellator's felt like it was 4 hours long.

Debating what Rampage and Mo mean for Bellator's LHW division speaks volumes about Bellator's LHW division. If it was in the UFC, the two of them fighting would mean absolutely nothing. LOL at Brooks upsetting Chandler and Tito winning being as memorable as TJ blowing Barao away.

King Mo getting screwed by the judges

3664528-5059441657-78793.gif

On the flip side to that... what does Rampage or Mo winning mean for Bellator's division? Rampage doesn't want to fight Newton and won a completely lackluster decision. Had Mo won that completely lackluster decision... than he would have have to fight Newton for a third time.

See what I'm saying here?

What about Ill Will and chandler ?

That fight did the same thing for its division

The only reason its more impressive is Baros record which is why UFC was slightly better

LOL anyone who says Bellator is a hipster.

What about Ill Will and chandler ?

That fight did the same thing for its division

The only reason its more impressive is Baros record which is why UFC was slightly better

IF anything, that fight screwed up Bellator's division because now we have an interim champion who likely won't fight the real champion - effectively putting their 155 division on hold.

As much as I want to go easy on Bellator, this UFC event bear it

Back