what ppv was better tonights ufc or bellators???

one had an awful main event, the other had an incredible main event.

Bellator was way better. Anyone who believes last nights UFC was better will just believe anything the UFC hype machine releases. Chandler/Brooks was a much more competitive fight compared to Dillashaw/Barao. Barao is all hype, if he fought the "real champ" whom has been recovering he would've lost to him to.

Bellator was way better. Anyone who believes last nights UFC was better will just believe anything the UFC hype machine releases. Chandler/Brooks was a much more competitive fight compared to Dillashaw/Barao. Barao is all hype, if he fought the "real champ" whom has been recovering he would've lost to him to.

85305efdd72a102c6f368bc0627b695c.jpg

If you paid for last nights ufc ppv then slap ypurself.

Barao hype.deralied by tuf contestant (dantas would pwn both)
Cormier in huge mismatch vs fighter who should have retired a few fights ago
Robbie lawler in another mismatch vs guy who hasnt won in a while

Oh Bombers you so silly.

ufc for me. it's been over a week and i still cringe thinking about the hulk hogan impersonation by tito ortiz. it was just awful.

^^^Typical brainwashed UFC fan.^^^
giphy.gif

Okay...beating Faber x2, Wineland, McDonald, Pickett, Jorgensen and a Bellator tournament winner in Leone is "hype"? You're delusional and made a laughable statement.

Okay...beating Faber x2, Wineland, McDonald, Pickett, Jorgensen and a Bellator tournament winner in Leone is "hype"? You're delusional and made a laughable statement.

You talking about the same Faber that just can't win a UFC title in any division? You talking about Wineland the dude that has never learned to tuck his chin of which is the first thing they teach you in basic boxing 101? McDonald and Pickett all part of the UFC hype machine. Keep believing the hype.:rolleyes:

UFC:
TJ barao was awesome to watch.
Cormier hendo was aight.
Lawler was awesome to watch.
Typical UFC quality production.

Bellator:
Ortiz Shlemenko was such a massive disappointment and exposed Shlemenkos non-existent ground game.
First two rounds of Chandler brooks was shit, but the rest of it was awesome.
Quinton Mo was aight.
While I like bellators commentators, the pace of the show was fucking garbage. One hour between fights is a no go. Stop wasting your paying viewers time.

UFC 173 takes it quite easily in my book. Of all fights on these cards, TJ kinda stole the show.

UFC, Bellator PPV was entertaining but this UFC was better.

Not every UFC will be better, you'll get shit shows but this one was a good show.

You talking about the same Faber that just can't win a UFC title in any division? You talking about Wineland the dude that has never learned to tuck his chin of which is the first thing they teach you in basic boxing 101? McDonald and Pickett all part of the UFC hype machine. Keep believing the hype.:rolleyes:

You make like Bjork wouldn't absolutely jizz himself to have Faber, Barao, McDonald, Wineland and Pickett. UFC hype? Well those guys deserve it because they are great fighters. How bout dat Bellator hype Rampage vs Mo? How bout dat Bellator hype "The Legend" Babalu? Tito vs a fat welterweight? Yeah I'll take that UFC hype I it means watching Barao vs Watching Mo

93lbd.jpg

Both were good, if Dillashaw would have got steamrolled it would have been Bellator for me easily. But Dillashaw did something very awesome on a main card that otherwise wasn't very fun with Ellenberger becoming scared to fight in the last couple of years and Varner getting injured quickly and Cormier destroying Hendo the way people assumed he could.

That is true. Ellenberger's been riding the wave of the Shields victory for almost three years, but cuz' he's in the UFC he gets treated with an amount of viability by this sport's community that he wouldn't get anywhere else. The Marquardt victory was good (Marquardt's one of my faves; sadface), but Marquardt hasn't been himself in a while, (that year-and-a-half off and the drop to welterweight really damaged him, despite beating the currently-ranked #3 Woodley in that time), and that by itself wouldn't be enough to warrant a high ranking if he were in any other organization.

Back