What Penn Haters Choose not to See

Magic Swag

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I've about had it with the Penn haters. If it's not one thing, it's another. Now it's a run-of-the-mill brawl he got into.

The fact is, BJ is a WARRIOR. He is ADDICTED TO WAR. He is addicted to winning. As a true champion should be.

BJ is the ONLY fighter in the history of the UFC who would take on any fighter, any size, with no notice.

Penn can no longer compete with the world's elite. So he fed his (heroic?) need for victory where he could. And in his mind, he got the win.

This is how a champion thinks. This is how a champion lives.

Don't like it? Watch another sport.

WAR BJ!

Sounds like something War Machine would say.

20140706091359_cccc.PNG

I think you've got one of BJ's pubes stuck on your bottom lip, TS. Do a mirror check before you leave the house.

Do warriors typically prance around on their tip toes like ballerinas while they get their skull caved in?

BJ is the ONLY fighter in the history of the UFC who would take on any fighter, any size, with no notice.

that is admirable but winning those fight is pretty important

I've about had it with the Penn haters. If it's not one thing, it's another. Now it's a run-of-the-mill brawl he got into.

The fact is, BJ is a WARRIOR. He is ADDICTED TO WAR. He is addicted to winning. As a true champion should be.

Penn can no longer compete with the world's elite. So he fed his (heroic?) need for victory where he could. And in his mind, he got the win.

This is how a champion thinks. This is how a champion lives.

Don't like it? Watch another sport.

WAR BJ!

I think there are a few "champions" like that in the local psych ward.

Who hates Penn? I don't find him very interesting, except for a "few" fun fights. but who could hate him?

Wand is the fight anyone anywhere guy. Bj is the "I got beat by Jens Pulver" guy

You sound like a delusional, and slightly obsessive fan. Or perhaps obsessive, and slightly delusional? Ah.. who can keep these things straight?

Back