What Penn Haters Choose not to See

If Cowboy was an undisciplined athlete with a bad cheeseburger habit I'm sure we would see him opting to fight in the puffier weight classes, too.

Or if he was REALLY down for anyone, anytime, but he's not.

Fighters are only human. He got in a fist fight, big fucking deal. I've been in plenty of street fights. That doesn't make me a bad human. Who hasn't gotten scrappy after having a few drinks. Now imagine if what you did your entire life was fighting.

People need to grow up.

Fighters are only human. He got in a fist fight, big fucking deal. I've been in plenty of street fights. That doesn't make me a bad human. Who hasn't gotten scrappy after having a few drinks. Now imagine if what you did your entire life was fighting.

People need to grow up.

You're not a world class fighter. So you personal experience counts for zero.

TS is that 40 year old still living in his home town who played football in high school and currently gets in bar fights when he comes across old classmates... You can't turn it off.

I hope it's your eye socket that he fractures next time, TS. Then I want you to tell me how you feel.

But his ADDICTION TO BEING A WARRION can't just be turned off.

lol.gif

I respect the Prodigy not the current BJ Penn. I don't say that because he fell off because he fought for a pay check. His last few fights were clearly for the money, you could tell by the look in his eyes he didn't want to be there. Even when Chuck fell off you could tell his heart was still left in the octagon regardless of how the fight ended.

BJ is the ONLY fighter in the history of the UFC who would take on any fighter, any size, with no notice.

Royce Gracie, Keith Hackney, and alot of other fighters that competed before there were weight classes.

Addicted to winning is :

Getting sloshed and wanting to fight other bar patrons (most likely not trained ) and when your friend tries to stop you from landing your ass in jail, you break his eye socket.?

Are you from the ghetto?
Do you ride the short bus?
Are you trolling?

I hope the latter

I didn't think BJ haters were a thing anymore since he is retired, have we really sunk to analyzing drunken bar fights around here

and some people still wonder why BJ fans gets a bad rap.

So a champion thinks like "hey im gonna beat up my own friend to the point he contact authorities and gets me arrested"?

So BJ couldn't win in the octagon anymore so he fills his ego by wrecking some schlub at the bar, got it.

Back