What Penn Haters Choose not to See

I've about had it with the Penn haters. If it's not one thing, it's another. Now it's a run-of-the-mill brawl he got into.

The fact is, BJ is a WARRIOR. He is ADDICTED TO WAR. He is addicted to winning. As a true champion should be.

BJ is the ONLY fighter in the history of the UFC who would take on any fighter, any size, with no notice.

Penn can no longer compete with the world's elite. So he fed his (heroic?) need for victory where he could. And in his mind, he got the win.

This is how a champion thinks. This is how a champion lives.

Don't like it? Watch another sport.

WAR BJ!

I was a big fan of Penn. I remember when Frank Shamrock said that Penn was going to be the best fight p4p BEFORE he ever had a MMA match; unfortunately, Penn didn't spend his career blasting out guys at 155 one after another. He had a giant win over Hughes and it distracted him from what he really needed to do.

Only in the sense of currency. Legend is made out of bravery, not success.

not really. someone can be stupidly brave and be forgotten. Some brave idiot who tries to stop a bank robbery and gets shot int he face. He isnt a legend, he is just dead.

I've about had it with the Penn haters. If it's not one thing, it's another. Now it's a run-of-the-mill brawl he got into.

The fact is, BJ is a WARRIOR. He is ADDICTED TO WAR. He is addicted to winning. As a true champion should be.

BJ is the ONLY fighter in the history of the UFC who would take on any fighter, any size, with no notice.

Penn can no longer compete with the world's elite. So he fed his (heroic?) need for victory where he could. And in his mind, he got the win.

WAR BJ!
Do Sherdog a favor and give Mommy her laptop back....It's nap time little one...

I don't see how nobody realizes they are being trolled.

Of course they realize it but it's just one more thing to comment on......Plus the more useless posts that are added the quicker it hits Wasteland

Penn would eat him alive.

Donald Cerrone is not a burrito.

But if he was.....

fatbj.jpg

addicted to winning. As a true champion should be.

WAR BJ!

So, if we disagree with your bizarre rant we aren't MMA fans? ummm what?

BJ was good for his time. In the grand scheme, he was a great showman, but not a great fighter. His run as 155 champ was a damn good one, but his time came and went pretty fast. He and his nut huggers hung on to his legacy far too long.. You're a pretty good example of that TS

When Cowboy fights at MW, let alone HW, like BJ has, call me.

If Cowboy was an undisciplined athlete with a bad cheeseburger habit I'm sure we would see him opting to fight in the puffier weight classes, too.

I have huge respect for BJ, he is one of the few fighters never taking steroids. That alone makes him great.

WAR BJ!
Oh I get it now! It just fine for a fighter of BJ's skill to break his friends face because he can't fight in the UFC anymore. Well this makes it ok. Drop all charges and award BJ the title belt for bum fights.

Back