What makes a healthy immune system?

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Having a healthy gut/skin microbiome is vital to having a strong immune system as well as good brain health. This is under attack in our modern life in a number of ways, one of them being our overuse of antibiotics and garbage food containing meat treated with antibiotics and steroids as well as food containing pesticides, preservatives, food dyes, hydrogenated vegetable oils, and ingredients that we're allergic to which compromise our immune system.

Living in a sterile safe space clutching your alcohol wipes and antibacterial soap (which destroys the good skin flora that protects you; look into using a natural soap like Dr. Bronner's) like a bubble boy is not how you maintain a strong healthy immune system.

Our immune systems are under attack right now and are purposefully being weakened in order to help push the upcoming vaccine. There will be strong pressure to make it mandatory.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=uzCAY_1586557246

My background:
In 2015, I almost died from an autoimmune disorder, psoriatic arthritis. I saw 5 different doctors who all prescribed me corticosteroids (dexamethasone and prednisone) to suppress my overactive immune system. Because they were suppressing my immune system, they had to also give me antibiotics. They also gave gave me high strength NSAIDs for my pain and swelling. The long term effects of all the aforementioned drugs is not good.

This combination gave me temporary relief until the corticosteroids wore off at which time I would have my next flare up when I would be bedridden for a week at a time with severe arthritis, swelling, and skin rashes.

Finally after 2 years of this treatment which addressed my symptoms and not the root cause of my issue, I began scouring the internet in desperation as my gp was planning to put me on humira, an expensive medication with horrible side effects. It was at this time through the grace of God that I met someone online who taught me about the importance of AIP autoimmune protocol diet and organic foods.

This is what finally worked and I haven't been seriously ill since 2017. The pharmaceutical industry generates over $370 billion a year. This is a money train that will never stop and affects the education of doctors around the world.

https://www.americanprogress.org/is...rma-reaps-profits-hurting-everyday-americans/

They, along with our dietitians and nutritionists, are tainted by large corporations that place profits over the health of Americans. Our food is making us sick and the pharmaceutical industry has the 'cure'...

<iframe src="https://www.npr.org/player/embed/312460302/312524052" width="100%" height="290" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" title="NPR embedded audio player">

The vaccine is not the answer. Most of the world was exposed to this virus in 2019 shortly after it first appeared in China. We can travel to the other side of the world in less than a day. The quarantine and mask order came over a month after cases first started popping up where I live. It did nothing to protect anyone.

Now the beaches and parks are closed in the name of safety, yet people are all funneled into shopping at the 'essential' stores in close proximity to one another breathing the same air in an enclosed space. Do you really think that those little 'X'es on the ground are going to protect you?

We've been told that nothing but an N95 mask with a respirator will protect us, yet on the other hand any covering will do. Can't the virus supposedly linger in the air for hours?

You're being conditioned to accept this as a new normal like a frog in a pot heating up slowly. If you question why you're not free to take whatever precautions you personally see fit, you're called selfish, stupid, cowardly, ignorant. Wear the mask, maintain social distance, stay inside, we can beat this together...

In the meantime, many small businesses are closing permanently. We're headed towards a depression and everything will be more expensive. It will be more difficult to afford quality food and this will further compromise the already weak immune systems so many have.

Doctors are being pressured to add covid to death certificates that are totally unrelated to cook the books and increase fear. In the future, they won't have to. Fauci has already told us that this will likely now be a seasonal thing.

When the vaccine comes out, there will be a huge push to take it. At first, it won't be so bad, but as more people start dropping dead as their immune systems continue to weaken from the stress of the pandemic, a worse diet because they can afford no better, and a lack of vitamin D from hiding inside, the pressure to take the vaccine will mount. Eventually, you won't be able to shop at stores without it.

I hope I'm wrong. Time will tell. Want to know more about my background and the immune disorder I overcame?

In this thread:
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/aip-autoimmune-protocol-diet.4006275/

In this thread, you can read more about the origin of my distrust towards doctors and see me called an idiot by detractors.

Most information in posts #104 and 105 (some of it repeated in this thread):
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/worth-going-back-to-the-gym-on-may-1.4102927/page-4

Call me stupid.. strangely, in a way I hope you're right. Seriously, I don't want to be correct in some of my beliefs re: this virus, but I believe I'm on the money. Screw my ego though. Tell me how/why I'm wrong, but also answer me this, why did the advice of some random from youtube cure my autoimmune disorder after 5 different professionals with extensive education failed me?

You want me to tell you why the doctors were wrong but youtube was right?

You named the 3 drugs you took but never the disease. Referred several times to "my autoimmune disorder" and "my issue".

Based on that, I tend to think you arent being honest.

You want me to tell you why the doctors were wrong but youtube was right?

You named the 3 drugs you took but never the disease. Referred several times to "my autoimmune disorder" and "my issue".

Based on that, I tend to think you arent being honest.
Listed first sentence of the fourth paragraph. If you're going to call me a liar, do your due diligence beforehand.

Listed first sentence of the fourth paragraph. If you're going to call me a liar, do your due diligence beforehand.

Lol. Really, editing it now? Pathetic.

Also, I just met with my 71 year old dad today who flew round trip with my 59 year old mom from California to Mississippi and back with stops in Texas and Washington a couple weeks ago. During the flight, about 70% of the people were wearing masks and constantly taking them off. None of the flight attendants wore masks. They themselves took their own masks off and never wear them unless required by law and/or store policy. They're still in excellent health. The danger of the virus has been overblown by the media.

Lol. Really, editing it now? Pathetic.
You've been a member since 2013. You don't understand how editing works? If I were to edit after more than a few minutes of making my original post, it would say "edited" at the bottom of the post along with how long ago the change was made. Scrub.

eating mexican beef intestine, cabeza, and pig belly tacos

I want to post a pic but can't. What happened to the 'upload pic' button

Wife has a rare autoimmune disease(dermatomyositis) and luckily has been able to control it through what I believe is from her diet. Took over a year and multiple doctors to tell us some a diagnosis and that was after me googling her symptoms and telling them what I think it was. I was reading through online journals from doctors that was published in the 80s or 90s. The information wasn’t readily available as this isn’t a very common disease. Anyways she was on some horrible medicine (methotrexate and high dose of prednisone) for awhile and would have a flare randomly which would send her to ICU for a few days. Was a nightmare.

I don’t blindly trust doctors or trust they know wtf they are talking about. With that said I think we all should be cautious with this virus going around and do what we can to mitigate the risks to ourselves and others. Will I get a vaccine when it comes out? I don’t know. I do know I have four small children and a wife with a comprised immune system so I’m doing everything I can to protect them.

Living in a sterile safe space clutching your alcohol wipes and antibacterial soap (which destroys the good skin flora that protects you; look into using a natural soap like Dr. Bronner's) like a bubble boy is not how you maintain a strong healthy immune system.
in the long term, no this is not a great way to live.

during a pandemic caused by a highly contagious and harmful virus, its a different story.

just like taking antibiotics is terriblel for you, but if you have a systemic infection, that's the #1 thing you should do.

in the long term, no this is not a great way to live.

during a pandemic caused by a highly contagious and harmful virus, its a different story.

just like taking antibiotics is terriblel for you, but if you have a systemic infection, that's the #1 thing you should do.
I think most of us were exposed to this virus in 2019. I got a little sick in December, not too bad. The response to this was so late it's stupid and it's no longer about public safety but control, power, and reshaping the economy imo.

Medical system is for profit. It is known. As such it is corrupted since thats opposite of what medicine should be. Doctors are the most overpaid profession, other than possibly entertainers, both generate massive profit though so they get their piece of the bloated pie.

Its like being rich and not knowing who your true friends are. Their pay makes their motive suspect. If GPs were capped out at 50k dollars per year and didnt sell out for coca-cola like sponsporships, the quality would very ironically be much higher. One of those fields where practitioners really ought to be in it for the right reasons.

Of course Im not saying theyre all bad. Im also not getting into their rigid and myopic education.

Always been a fan of Bergman. He seems to really know what hes talking about, backed up with facts.
definitely and the man also has jokes... "rectum??? damn near killed him!"

Word man. Steroids suppress your adrenal systems, which is so bad for humans.
Steroid withdrawal cam kast years if your system was total dependent upon them.
Yea, people should be duty and not use sanitizers all that just as it hurts the environment of your skin and makes it dry as well

Medical system is for profit. It is known. As such it is corrupted since thats opposite of what medicine should be. Doctors are the most overpaid profession, other than possibly entertainers, both generate massive profit though so they get their piece of the bloated pie.

Its like being rich and not knowing who your true friends are. Their pay makes their motive suspect. If GPs were capped out at 50k dollars per year and didnt sell out for coca-cola like sponsporships, the quality would very ironically be much higher. One of those fields where practitioners really ought to be in it for the right reasons.

Of course Im not saying theyre all bad. Im also not getting into their rigid and myopic education.
Yes, this. Dermatologists are the worst.
Eat less crap and acne goes away.
Use vitamin A and warts go away. I just robbed dermatologists of 90 of their suckers/clients

Yes, diet is important but people are lazy and want convenience. That’s just the way it is. The supplement industry is also a multi-billionaire one that is pretty much all BS and not regulated at all. It’s capitalism man. You know the FDA tried to regulate more but the people (and lobbyists) were highly against it.

However, our immune systems aren’t going to change after a few months of lockdown so drastically that we’re some weak, immune deficient species. Also, people can still go outside and get sun. You can also get vitamin D from food sources.

Anyways, you make valid points about diet and what not but it doesn’t mean that covid is being used to weaken humans to force them into some vaccine that is going to secretly control our brains. That’s a reach imo.

Back