What makes a healthy immune system?

That's awesome OP that you found a diet that helps with your autoimmune disease. Bests of luck. Hope you continue to do well. As I was reading recently, the only autoimmune cure ever officially recognized is avoiding gluten to cure celiac disease. I'd guess there are other problematic foods also.

I'm a bit like you myself. I don't share the same autoimmune condition as you. My condition is an IBD that I've found responds to diet changes. It's been a bugger to figure out, but here of late I've been avoiding red meat and dairy products. As a result I'm feeling better. My energy levels are improved and the stomach is decently well most of the time. Time will tell as healing takes a long while.

With avoiding germ bugs, I've had great success with heliotherapy a fancy way of saying sun bathing. Since I began spending time in the sun or in the colder months using a vitamin D UV lamp I've stopped developing colds and the flu.

Yes, diet is important but people are lazy and want convenience. That’s just the way it is. The supplement industry is also a multi-billionaire one that is pretty much all BS and not regulated at all. It’s capitalism man. You know the FDA tried to regulate more but the people (and lobbyists) were highly against it.

However, our immune systems aren’t going to change after a few months of lockdown so drastically that we’re some weak, immune deficient species. Also, people can still go outside and get sun. You can also get vitamin D from food sources.

Anyways, you make valid points about diet and what not but it doesn’t mean that covid is being used to weaken humans to force them into some vaccine that is going to secretly control our brains. That’s a reach imo.
I stopped trusting the fda long ago. If you have the money like the pharmaceutical companies, they'll pass out green stamps like candy. Also, weren't they telling us that the majority of our diet should be bread and grains less than 20 years ago?

I'd post the old food pyramid, but war room is the only subforum without an 'upload a file' button. I'm sure there's another way to post a pic, but I don't post around here often and am kind of tired.

Sure, you can get vitamin D from foods, but how many people actually do? By encouraging everyone to stay inside to beat covid, many people will become deficient over time. Not to mention the contentions made by the 2 in the 1st video in op.

I don't expect this to be a process that happens after only a few months. Things will get a little better, then worse, snd the process will repeat itself. This is only stage 1.

The effect that this has on the economy will be bad... anyway, hope I'm wrong. Time will tell, but I think in a couple years that more people will be succumbing to feature seasons of covid at ehich point people will be getting more fearful and more readily accepting of the vaccines that they introduce, probably in the form of a digitized chip that will go in your hand or forehead.

The pressure for every one to accept this vaccine chip, which may also contain your financial information, will be enormous. This is not unlike an event prophesied in the book of Revelation in the Bible. It's also predicted that we will move into a one world government and that ultimately, people who reject this mark will be beheaded. Hope I'm wrong about this.

That's awesome OP that you found a diet that helps with your autoimmune disease. Bests of luck. Hope you continue to do well. As I was reading recently, the only autoimmune cure ever officially recognized is avoiding gluten to cure celiac disease. I'd guess there are other problematic foods also.

I'm a bit like you myself. I don't share the same autoimmune condition as you. My condition is an IBD that I've found responds to diet changes. It's been a bugger to figure out, but here of late I've been avoiding red meat and dairy products. As a result I'm feeling better. My energy levels are improved and the stomach is decently well most of the time. Time will tell as healing takes a long while.

With avoiding germ bugs, I've had great success with heliotherapy a fancy way of saying sun bathing. Since I began spending time in the sun or in the colder months using a vitamin D UV lamp I've stopped developing colds and the flu.
Awesome dude! Check out my aip thread for a list of other common problematic foods. I try to get 15-20 minutes of sun every day.

I read that some 95% of people with gluten allergies are undiagnosed and encourage everyone to try aip. It takes a lot of discipline though and doesn't seem worth it to most people.

I was personally ok with gluten until the age of 33 when I had my first flare up. Prior to that, I noticed that if I ate a lot of it that I would feel tired and 'not super great' but it was by no means debilitating like it was for me later on.

But if you want to feel at your best, it's worth going through the elimination process with your diet and see how you feel after experimenting with cutting out foods and reintroducing them.

For me, gluten, soy, some nightshades, and vegetable oils (minus avocado, coconut, and olive) seem to cause me the most problems, but simply cutting out gluten was the first major step in the right direction. I feel so much better now though after cutting out the other foods.

I still remember telling my gp about this on the day that I went in to start humira. He commented on how much better I looked and I told him about the diet and that I wanted to keep it up. He responded, "oh yeah, I've heard about that."

I'll bet he's still writing scripts for corticosteroids and antibiotics because that's what he was taught.. <DisgustingHHH>

Because the danger of the virus has been exaggerated.
That doesn't make any sense, at all.

So, the old people decided to start falling ill from this mid march onwards although we all had it in December?

That doesn't make any sense, at all.

So, the old people decided to start falling ill from this mid march onwards although we all had it in December?
80k people died of the flu in the US in 2017/2018 and so far we're at 52k in the US for c19 and those #s are suspect as there's speculation that people who are dying from events totally unrelated to c19 are still having it put on their death certificates. I also didn't say all of us had been exposed but I do believe that most of us had been in 2019, especially in more densely populated areas (I'm in Southern California and gf's boss had a bad cough in December (anecdotal evidence, yes). I'm also not saying that c19 isn't dangerous, but that it's danger has been exaggerated. There would be far more dead if it were as bad as they say and also given how late the quarantine/mask order was given.

80k people died of the flu in the US in 2017/2018 and so far we're at 52k in the US for c19 and those #s are suspect as there's speculation that people who are dying from events totally unrelated to c19 are still having it put on their death certificates. I also didn't say all of us had been exposed but I do believe that most of us had been in 2019, especially in more densely populated areas (I'm in Southern California and gf's boss had a bad cough in December (anecdotal evidence, yes). I'm also not saying that c19 isn't dangerous, but that it's danger has been exaggerated. There would be far more dead if it were as bad as they say and also given how late the quarantine/mask order was given.
I'm not from the US, so I cannot go into too much detail about how deaths are recorded.

But here in the UK Covid-19 didn't properly start spreading until early to mid March. Hospitals started noticing an increase in pneumonia related diseases a week or so later. Deaths started to creep up.
If this was spreading through our population in December 2019 then the hospital data from ONS would reflect it, but it doesn't.

I'm not from the US, so I cannot go into too much detail about how deaths are recorded.

But here in the UK Covid-19 didn't properly start spreading until early to mid March. Hospitals started noticing an increase in pneumonia related diseases a week or so later. Deaths started to creep up.
If this was spreading through our population in December 2019 then the hospital data from ONS would reflect it, but it doesn't.
I don't know then. Some stuff is not adding up though.

I don't know then. Some stuff is not adding up though.
That's for sure. Its a very confusing time for everyone. I don't want to comment too much on US, there's far better qualified guys in here to explain the US numbers.

I'm not personally convinced it was spreading in December, if it was its real confusing why we had a surge in pneumonia related diseases in mid march on wards and not before. Old people are old people, this virus hits them hard, there would have been a large increase in pneumonia related diseases earlier than mid march if this was spread in December.

PA is some nasty stuff I get from time to time. No doctor has the answer. What worked for me is unconventional as hell, simply eating less with higher water intake, like a ton of water. Was coincidental more than anything. Of course a cleaner diet can help even further, but I have my vices. As long as im pain free, that’s as far as I treat it.

I'll have you know that my grandpa ate Chinese bat meat every day for 80 years and was just fine. I don't buy this liberal nonsense one bit.

I had really bad psoriasis during the last year of college (2006). I just kept being referred to dermatologists for more creams and emollients.

Two years I went with 75% of my body covered in plaques.

I started GOMAD and Starting Strength in 2008, had gallbladder attacks nightly. At first it felt like just indigestion, but it got progressively worse. Ended up with a large stone getting stuck in my bile duct, causing acute pancreatitis.

Had my gallbladder removed in January of 2009.

Psoriasis was completely gone within two weeks of having my diseased gallbladder removed.

Sorry you had to go through all of that, TS.

Because the danger of the virus has been exaggerated.
so why where hospitals overrun at all then and why are there 200,000 people dead

for fuck sakes youre a moron.

I'll have you know that my grandpa ate Chinese bat meat every day for 80 years and was just fine. I don't buy this liberal nonsense one bit.
To complete the circle of my complete belief in what you are saying, I'll need an anecdote from both your mother's AND your father's side of the family tree. As it stands, while compelling, your science is incomplete. Perhaps if Don Jr. retweets your story I'll forgo the above and just roll with it.

so why werent hospitals full in december if more than half the US population had the disease.

France has now confirmed the Virus was there in December

Vitamin C and plenty of sunlight seems to be the answer for me. Diet is okay but I never eat greens.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.rf...s-back-to-december-flu-retest-shows-pneumonia

I think most of us were exposed to this virus in 2019. I got a little sick in December, not too bad. The response to this was so late it's stupid and it's no longer about public safety but control, power, and reshaping the economy imo.
That is a falsifiable claim, once antibody tests become widely available we will be able to determine it. My bet is that we didn't get exposed to it.
My position is similar to @ThinkGreen
Yes, diet is important but people are lazy and want convenience. That’s just the way it is. The supplement industry is also a multi-billionaire one that is pretty much all BS and not regulated at all. It’s capitalism man. You know the FDA tried to regulate more but the people (and lobbyists) were highly against it.

However, our immune systems aren’t going to change after a few months of lockdown so drastically that we’re some weak, immune deficient species. Also, people can still go outside and get sun. You can also get vitamin D from food sources.

Anyways, you make valid points about diet and what not but it doesn’t mean that covid is being used to weaken humans to force them into some vaccine that is going to secretly control our brains. That’s a reach imo.

The OP contains a lot of correct information, some false information, but most importantly draws a wrong conclusion.
It's true processed foods are bad. It's true it's important to have some exposition to pathogens and it's very important to have a healthy microbiome. Doctors and scientists are not against any of that. Antibacterial soaps are for the most part discouraged except for some specific situations, even against SARS-CoV-2019 the recommendation is to use normal soaps.
None of these assertions lead us to conclude there is a conspiracy to weaken our immune system to push a vaccine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back