what level of athlete is Dominick Cruz? he has very little background in any discipline

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The only thing he had experience in before MMA was Junior High School wrestling according to wiki. what level of athlete is this guy? how come he didn't excel in any athletic pursuits before MMA? how is he able to succeed with no strong background in a discipline?

Cruz did amateur wrestling in his high school years too.

Luke Rockhold was a high school wrestler.
Robbie Lawler was a high school wrestler.
Mighty Mouse was a high school wrestler.
Frank Mir was a high school wrestler.
Miesha Tate was a high school wrestler.

IN FACT, HIGH SCHOOL WRESTLING... see sig.

who cares? seriously - he's a fighter, not a cross fitter.

Fuck that trendy term
shit aint new

WelllitFrayedFoxterrier.gif

:D

I didn't realize he only reached the high school level of competition at wrestling. In MMA he gets the takedowns like a good D1 wrestler. Very impressive stuff.

GSP wasnt a wrestler coming into MMA and he became the best one.

And why in the ever living fuck is there 2 threads right now about dom that you made within seconds?

What is your obsession with Cruz? Your posting mmaaadddd threads about him you fucking weirdo.

It is new. The sport of MMA is new.

Neo Footwork was started by Dominick Cruz in WEC. I believe Charlie Valencia fight but i'm probably wrong and it was earlier.
Bro

do you even willie pep, bro

Unless you're implying that it's adaptation in MMA makes it new... in which case EVERYTHING adapted to MMA should be called neo 'X' or 'Y'
Which makes neofootwork even dumber

Dude mountain bikes.

A+

One time someone tried to stab Cruz at a bar but Cruz doged it.

A++
ohhh.png

Bro

do you even willie pep, bro

Unless you're implying that it's adaptation in MMA makes it new... in which case EVERYTHING adapted to MMA should be called neo 'X' or 'Y'
Which makes neofootwork even dumber

ohhh.png

Do you even know what Neo Footwork is? lol

Which Willie Pep fight are you claiming to be the first version?

Back