What kind of supplements does Yoel Romero take?

Rockapotomuss

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm 36 and would like to look like Yoel when I'm 41. I have 5 years, which is plenty of time. I just need some info. What kind of supplements should I start with?

TRT clinic is your best bet

Only this
153598d0566aa1d616653b8e4bd57e14.jpg

Hes probably taking some designer shit that doesnt even show up on the tests. He is not clean 100%.

I'm 36 and would like to look like Yoel when I'm 41. I have 5 years, which is plenty of time. I just need some info. What kind of supplements should I start with?

Get a time machine, go back to when you were 3, and make yourself decide not to be such a fat bastard/skinny bitch.

That'll be $50, thanks.

Not sure if you’ve ever seen Jesus in person but Yoel Romero is basically what Jesus looks like.

Basically, if you don’t have the power of Jesus, you won’t look like Romero.

Hes probably taking some designer shit that doesnt even show up on the tests. He is not clean 100%.
Stop being salty that he’s got things you don’t. Dude lives at the gym and has been doing this since he was a child. Plus, he’s a Hispanic, which basically makes him black, and everyone knows their gains are magical.

No homo says don't suck any dick, eat your greens & run like hell if you see a mini van that says "USADA"

Hell no he isn't clean. The guy looks like Atlas at 40 years old. You can't do that on beans and rice. I have no idea why USADA can't catch him.

Back