What kind of supplements does Yoel Romero take?

I'm betting 90% people in this thread haven't ran 5 miles in a long time.. Let alone lift weights and be on a strict work out schedule ..

as an average male I can obtain a six pack n get muscular too .. I could only imagine how big i would get i worked as hard as Yoel ..

blame shred rx not gay Jesus

Horseshit!
You think Cuba are developing designer steroids? There is only country that does, and that is the good old USA. Have you guys forgot about BALCO?! Fucking every single American athlete back then with enough funds were on the undetectable BALCO designers.
Russians and the eastern block and Cubans use the the cheap old classic steroids ,T-bol, Winstrol, Dbol etc . They don't have access to modern designers and even if they did they couldn't afford it.

You're actually so dumb you think COUNTRIES don't have enough funds to develop designer steroids? Wow. You are aware that Russia is a major driving force in many scientific fields and are making great advancements? You must be absolutely bottom of the barrel to be this dumb. Unbelievable.

Cuban Black Jesus blessing, right arm holy water and left arm holy Bible to teach non-believers!

Stop being salty that he’s got things you don’t. Dude lives at the gym and has been doing this since he was a child. Plus, he’s a Hispanic, which basically makes him black, and everyone knows their gains are magical.

African Americans are the most obese race in America.

You're actually so dumb you think COUNTRIES don't have enough funds to develop designer steroids? Wow. You are aware that Russia is a major driving force in many scientific fields and are making great advancements? You must be absolutely bottom of the barrel to be this dumb. Unbelievable.

Ofcourse there are other countries able to manufacture designer drugs, the amount of new SARM compounds and peptides are swarming the black market, but there is no evidence of widespread use of undetectable designer steroids outside of USA and BALCO. Cuba? Not a chance. And the absolute majority of eastern block athletes have been using 50 year old anabolic compounds. Again, check out Olympic weightlifting and what steroids they test positive for. Why the fuck would Putin and FSB go through all the hassle in changing 100% of the Russian urine samples if they used undetectable designer steroids. Fucking try to use that pea sized brain of yours for once. We had a whistle-blower taking down the whole American track & field team when supplying WADA with BALCO compounds. We had whistle-blowers taking down the entirety of Russian sports and not once have they mentioned designer steroids. Leave the subject pal. You know shit all about PEDs...

Hell no he isn't clean. The guy looks like Atlas at 40 years old. You can't do that on beans and rice. I have no idea why USADA can't catch him.
USADA can’t catch him because he’s not using...anymore.

Of course he is using....

There is no drug testing system that actually works. There will always be an entire lucrative dark industry working to create new drugs that aren't illegal yet.

Drug testing makes sports less safe. And it will never be effective....

Its insane thhe billions of dollars that will be wasted because people are too triggered to sit themselves down and say 'Athletes will use drugs; there is nothing that can be done to stop it. Lets make the athletes as safe as possible.'

Until people come to their senses, we're going to have the same conversation a million times about something that really isn't all that big a deal in the first place.

Were going to see a million 'x tested positive' threads' without ever asking why people care.....

I'm 36 and would like to look like Yoel when I'm 41. I have 5 years, which is plenty of time. I just need some info. What kind of supplements should I start with?
You need to work out full time, all the time, and I mean all the time.

Are you skinny trying to gain muscle weight, or heavy trying to lean out and develop muscle?

Ambrosia nectar of the Gods.

Not sure if you’ve ever seen Jesus in person but Yoel Romero is basically what Jesus looks like.

Basically, if you don’t have the power of Jesus, you won’t look like Romero.

719.jpg

Back