What kind of supplements does Yoel Romero take?

I'm 36 and would like to look like Yoel when I'm 41. I have 5 years, which is plenty of time. I just need some info. What kind of supplements should I start with?
We all see what you did here.. Hater..

He's a true adonis who's all natty.

Hell no he isn't clean. The guy looks like Atlas at 40 years old. You can't do that on beans and rice. I have no idea why USADA can't catch him.

Maybe he just has good genetics

Stop being salty that he’s got things you don’t. Dude lives at the gym and has been doing this since he was a child. Plus, he’s a Hispanic, which basically makes him black, and everyone knows their gains are magical.
That could be true, but then again. The guy is 40 and has almost zero body fat, not losing athletisicm at all. Is demoloshing younger fighters consistently.

He would have to have the best genetics you can find, which is possible. But i have no doubt he is also on some PEDS on top of that. Hes also popped before and has shown he is willing to bend the rules by doing other shit. Im not salty at all by the way. They all use something. I just cant get how romero isnt getting caught.

His lifestyle and DNA turns whatever he eats into power.

Hell no he isn't clean. The guy looks like Atlas at 40 years old. You can't do that on beans and rice. I have no idea why USADA can't catch him.
Well its not because USADA isnt trying. Im sure he's at the very top of the list...

Maybe he just has good genetics

I stopped believing that horseshit a long time ago. He's a 40 year old man with the body of a comic book hero. Them traps are a dead give away.

Romeros-fight-Saturday-as-important-to-him-as-Olympics-were_633094_OpenGraphImage.jpg

That could be true, but then again. The guy is 40 and has almost zero body fat, not losing athletisicm at all. Is demoloshing younger fighters consistently.

He would have to have the best genetics you can find, which is possible. But i have no doubt he is also on some PEDS on top of that. Hes also popped before and has shown he is willing to bend the rules by doing other shit. Im not salty at all by the way. They all use something. I just cant get how romero isnt getting caught.

He isn't getting caught because USADA can only test for drugs they know about. The Russians and Germans have created their own PED's in the past to defeat testing and Cuba probably has as well. If he's taking high level designer drugs, possibly state sponsored in a laboratory somewhere in Cuba, then USADA can't catch him because they don't know what to test for.

Well its not because USADA isnt trying. Im sure he's at the very top of the list...

Nice avi, thought she was gonna ave me eye out.
Like Yul Brynner and Telly Savalas fighting in a sack.

Unfortunately ur genetics are dogshit in comparison. Take a seat.

Jesus juice.

It’s an actual supplement btw. And a hella pre-workout

I'm 36 and would like to look like Yoel when I'm 41. I have 5 years, which is plenty of time. I just need some info. What kind of supplements should I start with?
Test E or C, dbol far out, GW 1516.

What proof do you have of that?
Incredible genetics + clean diet + rigorous physical exercise year around

I'd want what Yoel is having as well!

Back