What kind of sherdogger you are?

Where would you place fight judges in the mix of your typical Sherdog posters?

It's subjective. And some of it is luck

U wot m8?

I actually can't understand what you mean. I haven't slept in over 24 hours and I'm nodding out every couple of seconds. My mind cannot comprehend this. It just can't. I can't do it.

Shit, I need a drink.

*clinks glass

Seems like an oxymoron but I'm an educated sherdogger.

U wot m8?

I actually can't understand what you mean. I haven't slept in over 24 hours and I'm nodding out every couple of seconds. My mind cannot comprehend this. It just can't. I can't do it.

Shit, I need a drink.

*clinks glass

It seems that he has not slept in over 48 hours because I can not understand at all what the hell he just said either.

I would like to think that I bring the best aspects of A, C, D, E, and H together in one super cute package.

It seems that he has not slept in over 48 hours because I can not understand at all what the hell he just said either.

Lmao, at least I'm not the only one.

I'm completely out of it right now but damn, that guy just blew my mind with something that made no sense.

I would like to think that I bring the best aspects of A, C, D, E, and H together in one super cute package.

You can't nominate yourself as the best poster on Sherdog, Chael. You D-level athlete.

I like medium sized shapely posteriors and I can not lie.

Just bleed fan/educated sherdogger mix

I like reading thechnical breakdowns and I generally can say why a fighter is fighting one way or another and what mistakes they are making, but at the same time I prefer seeing guys being put to sleep, getting submitted or suplexed with high amplitude.

You forgot "The Snob." I think I know why...

The ultimate retard is stupid as fuck. whitebelts get shit on but no one puts higher level belts on a pedestal.

The ultimate retard is just the average Sherdogger.

"this guy got rocked so his chin is suspect"

"he got punched in the face a couple of times so looked pretty bad"

"I like fighter A better so there's no way fighter B can win"

Etc.

Last edited:
U wot m8?

Shit, I need a drink.

*clinks glass

I mean your expectations might be too high if the people they hire to judge the fights can't even analyze a fight.

I'm a critic. Not only do I review the world of mma I do so on the quality of opinnions.

The one that doesnt post this in ufc discussion
Most people like to think they are A,but they are D
Im H honestly

A, B, C, I all rolled in to one alcohol fuelled sex machine.

I mean your expectations might be too high if the people they hire to judge the fights can't even analyze a fight.

What's sad about the judging is how the TD's are scored.

They score way too many much for TD's. A guy could be beating someone for 4 minutes and 40 seconds straight on the feet, clearly, then the other guy gets a TD and keeps it on the mat for 20 seconds but he's tied down the whole time, and he "wins" the round because of it. Look at the Holloway/Bermudez fight for example. That fight is a perfect example of what's wrong with the scoring criteria. Holloway beat his ass in the first round, the 2nd round was closer but Holloway still landed the better shots for like 4 minutes and 30 or 40 seconds straight, and then Bermudez gets a TD and doesn't get anything off because Holloway tied him down very well in his guard. Then Bermudez dominates the 3rd round, gets the 10-9. But somehow he ends up winning the fight because of his TD in the 2nd round in the last couple of seconds although he was outstruck on the feet pretty handily, you know? it's crazy. I hate the scoring. What's upsetting is that so many people will agree with it, too. Hugging for 20-30 seconds > punching, kicking, kneeing and elbowing somebody in the face for 4 minutes, 30-40 seconds straight, apparently. It is fucking insane.

This is why I'm so damn happy that Robbie Lawler was given the decision over Johny "Let's Work" Hendricks.

Then sadly, you got a lot of fans that will agree with it as well. They will agree with the scoring. It's ridiculous.

The scoring criteria is geared towards the wrestlers. It's basically made to benefit the wrestlers. If you get a TD, odds are you just won the round almost no matter what, or at least most of the time. It's insane.

I think one of the reasons the fans will agree with it is because they just know it's how the stupid scoring criteria works. Not because they necessarily believe it's the right call, they just know that's the way the scoring is, so they'll agree with the decision based on that even though they know that the other guy should've got it based on actually fighting instead of hugging the whole time.

I'm guessing that my reply has nothing to do with what you're saying, but eh, it's whatever. It's time for me to sleep before my eyes fall out of my head.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back