What kind of sherdogger you are?

Educational

Been around for a long time and mainly read threads these days

Oh yeah and I know when fighters are on roids

For example if a fighter has been on the decline or starting to show wear and tear then they put in a couple performance of a lifetime and they getting older you know something is up.

You forgot to mention those Old School trolls that appear from time to time. Those that think Pride is still the best event ever, that Arona will return and will be champion, and blah blah blah.

I have been every one of them at some point in my colourful sherdog history

In what way is this UFC discussion?

Does shit that has nothing to do with the UFC get posted here because they think it'll get more attention, or do they just not know what a UFC is or why people keep saying it?

I'm the perfect example of a "keyboard warrior / Couch fighter" :)

I'm a big fan of MMA, but I know shit :p Oh I never trained martial arts too.

In fact, I'm probably like 90% of Sherdoggers

So, nobody wants to admit being B now.

You can chose one or more options.

A) Educated sherdogger!

You have been watching MMA for a good time. You know that there was high quality MMA before TUF and you have solid knowledge about fighters of the past and present.
You understand that fighters put an insane amount of hard work preparing for each fight and you also understand that MMA is a sport and not some street brawl, so you do not BOO when there is not enough violent action.

B) The Dana White kool aid drinker.

You think that he is basically the father of MMA and you believe everything he says.
Yes, Fedor sucks, Ben Askren is boring as shit, any fighter outside of the UFC is garbage.
Oh, but CM Punk is actually a very courageous guy.
To you, All the cards UFC make are fucking awesome, and UFC may be as popular as soccer in 2020!

C) The lame joker

You repeat the same lame stupid jokes over and over and over and over again.
You call Palhares "Paul Harris", you call Crocop "Michael CornCop", you say "hespect" instead of respect, and so on.

D) The ultimate retard

You genuinely think that a belt color in Sherdog is very important.
If you are a white belt then you are a noob and you know nothing. If you are a black belt then you are respectable and knowledgeable.
You are stupid to the point that you do not realize that the belt depends only on the amount of posts you have made, that's all.

E) The 5 year old

You still make threads like "Who would win in a fight, Mark Hunt or King Kong?"

F) The bodybuilder/ nutricionist

You criticize any fighter who does not look shredded to death. To you, Vitor Belfort looks like he has never lifted a weigh in his life, Conor McGregor is skinny as a skeleton etc etc.

G) The psychologist

You can easily predict the outcome of any fight by just looking the weigh ins.
You can see in the face of the fighters who looks scared, who looks nervous, who has that fire in the eyes, etc.

H) The attention whore

You realize that no one actually reads or cares about your opinion, so you start a new thread that is absolutely pointless so some people actually read you, even if you just have to say "Conor will beat Aldo".

You may be even at a higher level when your thread is "Conor will beat Aldo because.....", so you create some intrigue.

I) Just Bleed Fan!

You have never trained a day in your life and you basically spend all your day writing BS at Sherdog and playing silly videogames.
However when you watch a UFC event you scream USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!, you Boo when there is not a bath of blood, you get all drunk, you masturbate to pics of the ring girls, and you think that fighters actually owe you something.

So, don't be shy and chose your option. :icon_lol:

A, an educated sherdoger with previous MMA knowledge well before TUF.
C, 'cause I am a lame joker and like to post words as hespect, tank you Connor, mistakes names on purpose, etc.
E, 5 years old, I'd love to know the outcome of fantasy fights. Like say Vitor vs his sister's kidnappers, or Drunk BJ vs his friend, or Brock vs Fedor, etc.

I) Just Bleed Fan!

You have never trained a day in your life and you basically spend all your day writing BS at Sherdog and playing silly videogames.
However when you watch a UFC event you scream USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!, you Boo when there is not a bath of blood, you get all drunk, you masturbate to pics of the ring girls, and you think that fighters actually owe you something.

We at the Temple of JUST BLEED God strongly object to these slanderous stereotypes. Many of our founding and current members do in fact train and compete (I have over 10 years experience between Wrestling and Judo with a little BJJ and sub-grappling thrown in), so I'd like to think that I can recognize when a fighter is stalling top, bottom or standing. Some of my striking trained Brethren can call out what strikes are being thrown with intent to do more than just score in the judges eyes.

Further, many of our Flock aren't even from the US.

Third: Blood is not necessary, nor even a finish. A well-fought aggressive contest where both (ideally) fighters are actively trying to finish (whether or not it happens) is what gains them status in our eyes.

Finally: We favor the fight, not the fighter. Saints of the Bloody Faith can become sinners should they stray from the path (see: The Fallen One, Who's Name is Three Letters) and sinners can be redeemed and possibly achieve Sainthood (the Dragon has been removed from the list of the damned, and is walking the path of righteousness in the Middle Weights). We also do not judge on wins, losses, gender or titles held, St. Lauzon of Lemur is held in equal stature as Our Lady of Armbars.

(This has been a message from the Church of JUST BLEED God)

ALL FUCKING HAIL!

I'd say type a, but despite having practiced and followed MMA for a long time, I don't consider myself to be that knowledgeable.

Some people here forgot more than I've ever learned about MMA. :)

We at the Temple of JUST BLEED God strongly object to these slanderous stereotypes. Many of our founding and current members do in fact train and compete (I have over 10 years experience between Wrestling and Judo with a little BJJ and sub-grappling thrown in), so I'd like to think that I can recognize when a fighter is stalling top, bottom or standing. Some of my striking trained Brethren can call out what strikes are being thrown with intent to do more than just score in the judges eyes.

Further, many of our Flock aren't even from the US.

Third: Blood is not necessary, nor even a finish. A well-fought aggressive contest where both (ideally) fighters are actively trying to finish (whether or not it happens) is what gains them status in our eyes.

Finally: We favor the fight, not the fighter. Saints of the Bloody Faith can become sinners should they stray from the path (see: The Fallen One, Who's Name is Three Letters) and sinners can be redeemed and possibly achieve Sainthood (the Dragon has been removed from the list of the damned, and is walking the path of righteousness in the Middle Weights). We also do not judge on wins, losses, gender or titles held, St. Lauzon of Lemur is held in equal stature as Our Lady of Armbars.

(This has been a message from the Church of JUST BLEED God)

ALL FUCKING HAIL!

LOL!!! amazing post!!!

HAIL!!!!

Back