What kind of sherdogger you are?

pridedorim

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You can chose one or more options.

A) Educated sherdogger!

You have been watching MMA for a good time. You know that there was high quality MMA before TUF and you have solid knowledge about fighters of the past and present.
You understand that fighters put an insane amount of hard work preparing for each fight and you also understand that MMA is a sport and not some street brawl, so you do not BOO when there is not enough violent action.

B) The Dana White kool aid drinker.

You think that he is basically the father of MMA and you believe everything he says.
Yes, Fedor sucks, Ben Askren is boring as shit, any fighter outside of the UFC is garbage.
Oh, but CM Punk is actually a very courageous guy.
To you, All the cards UFC make are fucking awesome, and UFC may be as popular as soccer in 2020!

C) The lame joker

You repeat the same lame stupid jokes over and over and over and over again.
You call Palhares "Paul Harris", you call Crocop "Michael CornCop", you say "hespect" instead of respect, and so on.

D) The ultimate retard

You genuinely think that a belt color in Sherdog is very important.
If you are a white belt then you are a noob and you know nothing. If you are a black belt then you are respectable and knowledgeable.
You are stupid to the point that you do not realize that the belt depends only on the amount of posts you have made, that's all.

E) The 5 year old

You still make threads like "Who would win in a fight, Mark Hunt or King Kong?"

F) The bodybuilder/ nutricionist

You criticize any fighter who does not look shredded to death. To you, Vitor Belfort looks like he has never lifted a weigh in his life, Conor McGregor is skinny as a skeleton etc etc.

G) The psychologist

You can easily predict the outcome of any fight by just looking the weigh ins.
You can see in the face of the fighters who looks scared, who looks nervous, who has that fire in the eyes, etc.

H) The attention whore

You realize that no one actually reads or cares about your opinion, so you start a new thread that is absolutely pointless so some people actually read you, even if you just have to say "Conor will beat Aldo".

You may be even at a higher level when your thread is "Conor will beat Aldo because.....", so you create some intrigue.

I) Just Bleed Fan!

You have never trained a day in your life and you basically spend all your day writing BS at Sherdog and playing silly videogames.
However when you watch a UFC event you scream USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!, you Boo when there is not a bath of blood, you get all drunk, you masturbate to pics of the ring girls, and you think that fighters actually owe you something.

So, don't be shy and chose your option. :icon_lol:

The psychologist ..............................................................................................................................

and attention whore

The kind that posts.

Seriously though, I guess option c is the closest.

Lmfao You say hespect in place of respect.

I thought this thread might be interesting, but you obviously do not understand this site at all. You should feel seriously ashamed. Boo. Just terrible.

Edit: I see you have only been here for one month so I can understand your obvious confusion. New people often just don't get it.

If I had to choose one, it would be A). But I don't see myself as more educated than others.

Okay, maybe C) as well... I admit.

None of the above.
Im the MMA hipster biatch

Missing many types.

I am the type of Sherdogger that enjoys breaking down fights from a stylistic POV and having intelligent discussion with other posters who can actually raise good points and talk about the technical aspect of the game, especially when it comes to striking.

This is mainly the reason why my posts are often so long. I feel the need to be very detailed in my analysis and cover almost every single thing. I don't know why, I simply just enjoy doing it.

There are many intelligent posters on here that truly do know what they're talking about, but sadly, they often get overshadowed by the dummies.

I rarely get to see anybody break a fight down from a stylistic/technical standpoint, and honestly, I think a lot of it is because they simply just don't know how. They don't understand how fighters are constantly working to get the dominant angle, how it's basically a game of inches, etc.

I'm not knocking on anybody in this thread. I'm just stating this about all the idiots that you usually see around here. The worst ones are the ones that are completely wrong, everybody calls them out on it, but they argue just for the sake of arguing and they truly believe in something that was incorrect.

I bet if you ask 10 posters on here to breakdown Cain Velasquez vs. Junior dos Santos 2 or 3 and explain why Cain was so successful (besides the obvious wrestling & cardio advantages) most of them wouldn't be able to do it, or at least give a real in-depth analysis. Or maybe they wouldn't be able to simply just point out some holes in Junior's game.

I'd like to see somebody break it down, actually. Why was Cain so successful against Junior? what did Cain expose? what huge mistakes did Junior make in the 2nd and 3rd Cain fights, as well as the Hunt fight, as well as the Stipe fight? because he still hasn't covered the same glaring holes. So far, he has failed to evolve and has become one of the most predictable fighters in the UFC. One of the few guys I can say that is more predictable is Diego Sanchez.

Sorry, I'm not trying to hijack your thread, TS. I just have a tendency to rant about shit.

So, I'm the type of poster who wants to make half-decent, intelligent discussion and talk about the technical aspect of the sport, how fighters match-up stylistically, things in their game that is very good and holes, but raise points in serious detail, you know what I mean?

That's the kind of poster I really am. I like to give a real analysis instead of just a one-line. Unfortunately, most people don't read it and I can understand why - but maybe if they took the time to do so, they might learn something, just like if I read their analysis, I might learn something. I don't know about you guys, but whenever I watch a fight, I don't just watch for pure entertainment, I watch it to learn something about the fighter, their game, their strengths and their weaknesses, etc, etc.

Watch it with a much closer eye and the fights are 100x more entertaining.

/rant

Last edited:
I am the type of Sherdogger that enjoys breaking down fights from a stylistic POV and having intelligent discussion with other posters who can actually raise good points and talk about the technical aspect of the game, especially when it comes to striking.

This is mainly the reason why my posts are often so long. I feel the need to be very detailed in my analysis and cover almost every single thing. I don't know why, I simply just enjoy doing it.

There are many intelligent posters on here that truly do know what they're talking about, but sadly, they often get overshadowed by the dummies.

I rarely get to see anybody break a fight down from a stylistic/technical standpoint, and honestly, I think a lot of it is because they simply just don't know how. They don't understand how fighters are constantly working to get the dominant angle, how it's basically a game of inches, etc.

I'm not knocking on anybody in this thread. I'm just stating this about all the idiots that you usually see around here. The worst ones are the ones that are completely wrong, everybody calls them out on it, but they argue just for the sake of arguing and they truly believe in something that was incorrect.

I bet if you ask 10 posters on here to breakdown Cain Velasquez vs. Junior dos Santos 2 or 3 and explain why Cain was so successful (besides the obvious wrestling & cardio advantages) most of them wouldn't be able to do it, or at least give a real in-depth analysis. Or maybe they wouldn't be able to simply just point out some holes in Junior's game.

I'd like to see somebody break it down, actually. Why was Cain so successful against Junior? what did Cain expose? what huge mistakes did Junior make in the 2nd and 3rd Cain fights, as well as the Hunt fight, as well as the Stipe fight? because he still hasn't covered the same glaring holes. So far, he has failed to evolve and has become one of the most predictable fighters in the UFC. One of the few guys I can say that is more predictable is Diego Sanchez.

Sorry, I'm not trying to hijack your thread, TS. I just have a tendency to rant about shit.

So, I'm the type of poster who wants to make half-decent, intelligent discussion and talk about the technical aspect of the sport, how fighters match-up stylistically, things in their game that is very good and holes, but raise points in serious detail, you know what I mean?

That's the kind of poster I really am. I like to give a real analysis instead of just a one-line. Unfortunately, most people don't read it and I can understand why - but maybe if they took the time to do so, they might learn something, just like if I read their analysis, I might learn something. I don't know about you guys, but whenever I watch a fight, I don't just watch for pure entertainment, I watch it to learn something about the fighter, their game, their strengths and their weaknesses, etc, etc.

Watch it with a much closer eye and the fights are 100x more entertaining.

/rant

Where would you place fight judges in the mix of your typical Sherdog posters?

It's subjective. And some of it is luck

Back