• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What job would you be terrible at?

Sucking dick, terrible gag reflex.
Just brushing my teeth can be tough when I get to the last row....

Would like to thanks all the ladies who trained to be better at this though.

Thank you, your are the champs.

I have poor people skills so any retail job is out of the question for me. I'm also not very good at manual labor and complain about any slight discomforts.

Sales jobs are soul crushing. It's cool money but you just go home knowing you've lied all day, but it could be worse. Reading the scripts off are hacky as hell too
It’s the low level stuff that sucks

Getting a contract in place between large companies is a sales job and it’s not as bad And can pay well

Sales, I’m not convincing people all day

Sales...

I'd sooner panhandle
which I suppose is the same thing.

I don't like "chasing" folks, or begging people to buy my product. Although I'm sure I'd get over it eventually, constant rejection all day, everyday would suck.

I also can't deal with people's bullshit.

I offer a FREE fuckin' program as part of my current job. I tell people if they can't commit to it, let me know. I'm not gonna hound you, I'm not gonna beg, it'll just give me a more accurate reflection of how many consumers we have.

I still get people lying, making excuses, hanging up on me, etc. For free shit. I can't imagine how folks would act if we're trying to get money from them!

You've trashed my entire career save my last job. You don't understand the degrees of "sales". When you build up a client base to the point of taking them to concerts, sporting events, paying for their weekends away with their wives it's very different than what you're looking down your nose on.

Sales jobs are soul crushing. It's cool money but you just go home knowing you've lied all day, but it could be worse. Reading the scripts off are hacky as hell too

Sales jobs, its pretty much being a whore.

I've been in sales for about 10 years - and it is a pretty brutal job, and I have been trying to escape.

It pays good money (I'm in B2B tech sales), but I don't think it was the right choice for my personality or skillset. I'm not naturally extroverted and am never going to lie/try to sell something to someone that they don't need, so perhaps I miss opportunities this way.

The worst part of sales isn't the customers/prospecting/rejection/etc. The worst part in my view is the pressure you receive from management. This varies from company to company, but by and large - they are going to put an absurd amount of pressure on you to hit a # for a month/quarter or get a deal in by X date by any means necessary. This puts you in a constant state of stress and that desperation can sometimes show to the customer if you're not careful.

I’m not a people person so I’d be terrible at sales jobs, server, telemarketer…hate having a boss too so I’ve been self employed for nearly 20 years

Honestly most jobs that entailed taking orders these days after a decade of self employment.

Garbageman, surgeon and anything where I'd be required to be in tight spaces for long periods of time.

Getting a contract in place between large companies is a sales job and it’s not as bad And can pay well
Actually my one good mate works for Sony, so one employee was giving me a hard time with my PS5 so I called him, gave the number and I called it up "Sony" in Vaughan. Turns out he works in NC. These places don't even exist.

I've been in sales for about 10 years - and it is a pretty brutal job, and I have been trying to escape.

It pays good money (I'm in B2B tech sales), but I don't think it was the right choice for my personality or skillset. I'm not naturally extroverted and am never going to lie/try to sell something to someone that they don't need, so perhaps I miss opportunities this way.

The worst part of sales isn't the customers/prospecting/rejection/etc. The worst part in my view is the pressure you receive from management. This varies from company to company, but by and large - they are going to put an absurd amount of pressure on you to hit a # for a month/quarter or get a deal in by X date by any means necessary. This puts you in a constant state of stress and that desperation can sometimes show to the customer if you're not careful.
The bosses are the worst part. Theyre called head hunters for a reason. Prolly some nephew or something or niece. Someone is sucking someone's dick

I would be terrible as a iron/steel worker. Working on those heights would be too much for me. The job looks hard enough on top of the height factor.

m3wa701oucsz.jpg
What year is that top photo? Are buildings really still made that way?

Yeah but half of yall are idiots

Anything dealing with custo.ers in USA. Who needs miserable people taking their misery on you. So restaurant workers are just number 1 target for these misabrle bastards

Sales - If you want something, buy it else fuck off

Police - Mofos too crazy

Surgeon - I tend to make a lot of mistakes when tired.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back