'What It's Like To Be British'

Yup. that's why i made that comment. :)

TBF I do think you see the best train etiquette in the UK though. Very polite for the most part. Except for that bag cunt. She sucks.

Nyc isn't that bad, besides overcrowding, as most people like to keep to themselves.

But my friend was just telling me a story about some guy wanting to talk to her while eating a salad with his hands.

big-book-of-british-smiles.jpg

I don't know about all that but I do know It's SHITE being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low. The scum of the fucking Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some people hate the English. I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are colonized by wankers. Can't even find a decent culture to be colonized by. We're ruled by effete arseholes. It's a SHITE state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and all the fresh air in the world won't make any fucking difference!
I've the feeling I have heard this before

This applies to pretty much entire Europe :) Good read

A lot of overlapping with Canadian counterparts.

By the end of the century, the flag of Islam will conquer the UK and much of Europe because Western men gave up the patriarchal society which gave rise to their greatness. Replaced by feminists and progressives who will be devoured by Islam as there will be no alpha-Western men left to protect them from their own stupidity.

Replace tea with coffee, and I guess I'm a Brit?

Those were pretty funny. I actually have a few of those, despite being of the continent.

I don't think these things are *just* British problems, but I have to say that pretty much every single one of them equates to me.

• Overtaking someone on foot and having to keep up the uncomfortably fast pace until safely over the horizon

• Realising you’ve got about fifty grand’s worth of plastic bags under your kitchen sink

• Staring at your phone in silent horror until the unknown number stops ringing

• Filming an entire fireworks display on your phone, knowing full well you’ll never, ever watch it again

LOL, all of these things apply to me at some point. Especially the one about walking around someone. In Chicago, that's the norm.

Yup. that's why i made that comment. :)

TBF I do think you see the best train etiquette in the UK though. Very polite for the most part. Except for that bag cunt. She sucks.

LOL, all of these things apply to me at some point. Especially the one about walking around someone. In Chicago, that's the norm.

Yeah thats an awkward one.

Worse than that is as a guy when it's dark and you're walking behind a girl and it's on a quiet street or something.
You don't want to steadily walk behind because you're concerned she might think you're following her, but you don't want to quicken up to walk past her in case she panics and thinks you're about to pounce on her when she hears your pace quicken.

An awful lot of those apply to Irish folks as well. Especially the tea shit. They love their tea.

I don't know about all that but I do know It's SHITE being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low. The scum of the fucking Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some people hate the English. I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are colonized by wankers. Can't even find a decent culture to be colonized by. We're ruled by effete arseholes. It's a SHITE state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and all the fresh air in the world won't make any fucking difference!

Ive gotta admit every time I've gone drinking/raving/partying with scots they have all been a right laugh. A little bit on the crazy side but mad fun. Im going to my mates wedding tomorrow and he's marrying a scottish girl, its gonna be chaos.

Change tea with rum and it still doesn't apply to hispanics.

Pretty sure the Scots were responsible for a good part of the industrial revolution and formed the backbone of much of the empires armed forces.

Still, yes, you should have kicked them and their poncy Edinburgh sympathisers out years ago. Oh and the Welsh are most definitely worse, they don't even have braveheart..

I only related to about 4 of those. And I thought I was neurotic.

Back