What is your Ultimate passion or idea of fun?

Working out, BJJ and NoGi grappling, reading, writing and playing video games. Also cooking with someone is fun too. Especially if they're the opposite sex :D.

For me, it would be writing movies, I love the idea of being creative as my life's work. I wouldn't even want to keep selling these million dollar scripts as I don't live a lavish lifestyle. If I could sell a script a year for like 20k, I could live like that.

I love posting on Sherdog, I'm currently living the dream.

Surfing, reading and listening to music are ways I relax and enjoy myself.

I didn't know you surfed. I dare say the surfing here in Maui is the best in the best in the world.

And I know the OP forbids it, but I think fucking is the best thing in the world. Strangely, fucking for money isn't nearly worth it.

I didn't know you surfed. I dare say the surfing here in Maui is the best in the best in the world.

And I know the OP forbids it, but I think fucking is the best thing in the world.

I hear the surf is good in Maui, I have never been.

I agree *grins*

traveling- I dig every aspect of it.

I am that guy who can sit in an airport for 6 hours and have fun during a flight delay. In fact, I was delayed in denver last week, returning from vegas.

Seeing live music. I've slowed down on it a lot the past few years but I used to see between 50 -100 shows a year from my early twenties to late 30's. I love taking several days or a week off to follow a band or festival from city to city.

Lately I've been doing more local music, mostly free stuff over the summer. Fortunately Chicago offers a LOT in that regard.

I also love cooking/good food, craft beer, disc golf and taking long walks with my wife. Particularly walking in the woods or along the lakefront.

Being with friends, laughing (#1 best thing on earth), going to sporting events, meeting new people, travelling, eating something delicious, swimming in every pool I can, the beach, researching holidays and sports stats, poker, sports betting, sex sex sex, watching movies, having great hole of golf, playing sports, being hot and LAS VEGAS.

Being with friends, laughing (#1 best thing on earth), going to sporting events, meeting new people, travelling, eating something delicious, swimming in every pool I can, the beach, researching holidays and sports stats, poker, sports betting, sex sex sex, watching movies, having great hole of golf, playing sports, being hot and LAS VEGAS.

I like your taste...minus the water

spending time at the beach,a lot of (equipement-less) underwater swimming,then coming home,cold shower,sit down watching a martial art movie or playing video games

Competing and training are what I enjoy the most. Then there's my extracurricular activities that also bring me great joy.

Travelling is like a buzz. When you're in the air nothing feels better than to land and check out you environment.

Testing /driving/racing motorbikes or cars.

Me too, hauling ass on my motorcycle is my vice. When Im riding w/ my ear phones on listening to my favorite music, it's total bliss.

Spending time w/ my beautiful daughter beats that tho, especially when she baby babbles. It just fills me up w/ love!

Back