What is your Ultimate passion or idea of fun?

Backpacking/hiking. Muay Thai would be up there but it's an expensive ass hobby.

damn TS you took all the fun out of this thread. The first thing that came to mind was taking a load of drugs and banging the wife silly for 10 hours straight.

spoken like a true champ...

for me its watching a movie, filmmaking, recording music, performing on stage, teaching, charity work, chilling with family,grappling, illicit sex, drinking, pot

Being in nature as far from human contact as possible. Specifically in formidable environments not meant for human settlement. That's why Big Bend National Park is by far my favorite place in America, its a savage badland desert and the least visited/most remote National Park in America. Dangerous yes, but the savage beauty of the nearly 1500 square miles of backcountry is what I have a passion for. You wanna see hell on Earth? The closest your gonna get is The Big Bend. I fucking love it.

Driving and shooting. I want to get into more into racing, I have done some short track stuff for fun but would love to do it more often just as a hobby.

Riding dirt bikes, quads, snow machines, jet skis, etc.

Even though I suck at it I like to wake board and snowboard, only been a few times tho.

I have only surfed once and want to do it again same with kayaking and skydiving.

I like to be outside camping, fishing, hiking, hunting as well but have only done so a couple of times.

I want to get into climbing and mountain biking. I have done basic stuff but it is something I want to do more of.

Pretty much outdoor stuff. If it is an outdoor activity I will probably want to do it.

At the same time I like video games and movies and shit as well.

Seeing new places, kayaking, sexing ladies, cooking/eating good food, making art and going to see live music.

Travel and music. My favorite thing to do while travel is make friends with local musicians and see where they go for good music. They usually know where to find the fun dives/pubs.

Concerts. I go about once a week.

basketball

What about baby turtles?

how do you think I get from place to place?

gif-little-tortoise-flight-199299.gif

Anung!
You fricken gypsy!
:icon_lol:

thinner-gypsy-girl-2.gif

damn TS you took all the fun out of this thread. The first thing that came to mind was taking a load of drugs and banging the wife silly for 10 hours straight.

Lol I just lost it

Flying down the slopes of some powder with my headphones in playing somethin upbeat

Back