What is your Ultimate passion or idea of fun?

daj

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Us humans engage in many activities that don't always appeal to all

Sitting on the beach, rock climbing, playing chess, clubbing.. some people even enjoy scaling skyscrapers with no safety

Successful folks often believe the key to success is doing something you love..in fact many millionaires/billionaires with absolutely no need for extra cash continue working in their respective industries, such as finance/medicine out of pure love for their jobs. their work is their ultimate fun..whereas outside observers would find these jobs dull and boring after a while.

What is your ultimate passion or activity for fun (let's assume money is no issue)? Could be something as simple as describing a day. Let's not involve sex/drugs

My personal passion is movies, and creating an epic martial arts movie would rank as ultimate fun for me

Last edited:
hippy flipping @ Tunnel 1999

Anything really man, I love physical activities.

I'd say competing in mma/jiu jitsu tournaments.

cooking/eating & traveling

helping others

i wish it was science or something lol

sorry, I posted without reading.

I can't explain it but I get a certain joy that cannot be matched being with my nieces & nephew. those kids mean the fucking world to me

damn TS you took all the fun out of this thread. The first thing that came to mind was taking a load of drugs and banging the wife silly for 10 hours straight.

damn TS you took all the fun out of this thread. The first thing that came to mind was taking a load of drugs and banging the wife silly for 10 hours straight.

Lol well the thread would get real monotonous fast if I didn't stipulate

It used to be surfing, but I'm so unhealthy right now that I just gave up. Also clubbing/raving was right up there. I would say now is going for a nice long drive to clear my head sometimes or relaxing to music, or obviously sitting down and watching a movie.

Surfing, reading and listening to music are ways I relax and enjoy myself.

I think that competing in mma would be the most fun, rewarding experience in life. Yet I am too afraid to try/figure out where to start/think I am too old to start.

As of things I've actually done I'd say climbing mountains. Always a fun rewarding experience to reach the top and enjoy the view.

been working out regularly again for over a year now, I feel great. so I'd have to go with that.

When I was younger, it was banging new hos and going clubbing. Now, it's living a quiet, peaceful life. While banging hos and going clubbing on the weekends.

Back