What Is Your Opinion On Tattooed Girls / Women?

Shame really that I can't post mine because Sherdog finds women who have tattoos trashy or have no confidence.
Not all of us. Post them, means you have the confidence to show them and also the confidence that you dont care that others think they are trashy.

I like them. Lots of girls my age have shit like this though
ca727db156f4558a7b056c4e07f81b9b.jpg
150_2048x2048.jpg

13609bd1126705628056ce0f351c549d.jpg

I got no respect for that.

This is hot though
ns6jbmlqilz41.jpg

As long as it's a tattoo, no matter how small it is

Depends I guess man. I know a girl with a full sleeve of high quality work and it works really well for her. That being said, I don’t care how hot she is, if she’s rocking a 4 inch Tasmanian devil done by some scratcher in a backside tattoo shop it’s a huge killer for me.

Not a huge fan at all. It looks stupid and imagine how dumb it'll look when they age.

Small tattoos are ok though.

There was a thread about this a week ago.

Also, what's the thing about people sticking their neck out and not stating an opinion?

Sozzles...edit...when they make a thread?

Pussies.

Or they're using sherdog as research for a study they're conducting. But more likely the former.

To me it's a pretty major turn off, especially tats all over the arms and hands and neck etc. I guess if I was just gonna ogle a chick or one-night her back in my manwhore days, it wouldn't actually be a real turn off, although I prefer that she had none just as an aesthetic preference. But if you're talking about dating? No thanks, and not because it's "trashy" or whatever. It's because it's so trendy (where I live anyway) that it's almost compulsory for women of a certain age to be covered with ridiculous tattoos. It shows me that they have a weak mind and are desperate to fit in, it all but confirms that they are completely vapid and almost certainly are seriously addicted to social media. It's a turn on to me to see a woman with the confidence to buck the trend, to go out in the summer in a tank top and shorts and not have some hideous artwork or trite saying inked into their skin. That's one of the things that instantly attracted me to my wife when I met her.

If anything, there's more of a stigma for chicks who have no ink these days. Like there has to be a reason she didn't pay someone money to draw a permanent pic on her body. It's kind of refreshing when you meet a chick with no ink.

One co workers wife was going on about her high school best friend being stupid for getting a bunch of tattoos. Two years later she has here arms covered in them. It's a monkey see monkey do thing.

I'm old and I remember going to carnivals as a kid and seeing the tent with the Tattooed Lady. You had to be 18 to go in and we waited for the day we would get to see the lovely lady depicted in the painting on the canvas. When we were finally old enough, we got tickets, went in, got front row seats and waited for the curtains to be opened to see the nude tattooed lady. When they did, we were confronted with possibly the fattest woman we had ever seen. I couldn't tell you if she was totally nude because her belly fat hung halfway to her knees and her back fat and huge ass cheeks would have covered and panties. Her breasts hung nearly to her waist. That pretty much soured me on tattooed women.

As I always say in these threads, I like to be able to have the illusion that I am the first man to see a woman nude. It's impossible to maintain that illusion when somebody left graffiti all over her body.

Being I live in liberal land and it's 2020 where thankfully people don't have a stick up their ass, I do hope I'm not going to offend anyone at my job that I start tomorrow with my tattoos. They aren't offensive looking, they're quite pretty. But they're prominent and I'm not wearing a blazer or whatever to cover them up in the middle of summer.

I don't really have a strong opinion on tattoos. A lot of people seem to like it so it's ok in my book... except for the "live, laugh, love" tattoos.
<{Heymansnicker}>

Ever been in the military? You'll change your mind quick...
Id say theyre definitely close but the military ones arent usually as cringy, Ive never seen a culinary tattoo that I didn't struggle to take seriously or roll my eyes at.

I think they mostly look like ink stains no matter who gets them. Some people are able to make it work though.

Back