What Is Your Opinion On Tattooed Girls / Women?

I would probably care more about the personality of a potential girlfriend and how she treats others rather than if she had a few tattoos. Its annoying how judgemental and uptight some people are

I would probably care more about the personality of a potential girlfriend and how she treats others rather than if she had a few tattoos. Its annoying how judgemental and uptight some people are
yeah, and predilection to get tats is in no way connected to the personality. it just happens as an event of nature, where the woman is unaware of the process. :rolleyes:

I dont think Ive ever banged a woman without a tattoo.

yeah, and predilection to get tats is in no way connected to the personality. it just happens as an event of nature, where the woman is unaware of the process. :rolleyes:
So.......

There are no slutty women or general low life women that dont have tattoos?
Open your mind.
People get tattoos for a variety of reasons

I'm indifferent to tats myself. Can't say they indicate much about someone's personality one way or the other from my experience.

Unless it's a swastika on their forehead or something equally ridiculous.

So.......

There are no slutty women or general low life women that dont have tattoos?
Open your mind.
People get tattoos for a variety of reasons
odds are higher if you get tats you are skankier than the usual
nothing wrong with that
fuck and dump

Tattooed women??
RxpSNgR.gif

Some are good. Some are utter shit. The ones you get in your teens and early 20's tend to lean toward the shit side.

A little ink here and there is no problem and may even be hot. There is a point though where it starts screaming red flag.

In general, what kind of women do you think they are? I just wanna know, and would you date one?

its okay I guess if its a few. Once they start tatting everywhere there usually wierd/craxy chicks that are not worth dealing with

It's funny b/c tattoos used to be something that rebels would get or someone who was trying to be unique or show they have a wild side. Now if you are 30 or under and want to be unique, you are more unique if you don't have a tattoo. I swear everyone has one or more nowadays. I don't have any. I had some ideas in college and never pulled the trigger. I'm glad I didn't!! lol.

Yes yes.. we all know your wife is amazing! ;) i hope she's feeling better btw..

My man, i'm not critisizing.. i only respond from my experience.. it can be as easy as many of these chicks are young..

I'm just saying many of those sharing that look seems very sure things will fall in their lap and don't have a plan to realize their expectations..

Yeah like i said.. i love the anomalies and never judge before i know for a fact.. i just find the statistics backing me up.. i'm more intrigued by someone sticking out and never write anyone off so it's not based on predjudice..

Not many have lived the life of you or your wife from what i get from your stories but when your wife is on a work convention i'm willing to bet there are more normies holding her position than tatted up, former ring girl, fight fans who'd gift their man a pin up calender for christmas?

Fait points, bro. Sorry to come down on you like that. You've always been cool with me.

Peace.

Yeah that's fucked up and thankfully times has changed..

I'm not saying all chicks with tattoos are underachievers but if you look like this.. View attachment 787162 odds are you pretty much have an allowance from some guy..

with that said.. much power to those who are the exact opposite and shoves the steriotypes right up the crosshair of those thinking this way.. it's just most of the people i meet looking like this are not the hardest/smartest workers..

Fuck i sound old..

That girl looks like she would make a fortune on instagram

Back