What Is Your Opinion On Tattooed Girls / Women?

I’m pretty ambivalent if they’re not completely intrusive. Not caring about tattoos seems to offend women mote than disliking them <45>

If she had a decent one on her leg and she had really nice thick legs I could see it being hot. Other then that not a fan.

Up until the early 1900s, tattoos were something "earned" in many cultures. You had sailed, fought, killed a lion, trained at the temple, etc.

Then, it became a commercial thing, and motherfuckers got Tweety Bird on their ankles, and generic barbed wire on their biceps.

Beggars can't be choosers, I'll take what I can get.

Borderline becoming just as common to have them as not to have them.

If anything, there's more of a stigma for chicks who have no ink these days. Like there has to be a reason she didn't pay someone money to draw a permanent pic on her body. It's kind of refreshing when you meet a chick with no ink.

Last edited:
Not a huge fan. Most of them look like shit, sleeves and neck and finger tats look ugly. Then you ave to factor in the quality, if it looks like a 10 year old drew it, the chick is probably crazy as she was dumb enough to get horrible art done from some welfare gas station hanger outer for 30$ on his stained couch while he got high.

If Denny's made Kobe steak, this is the tattoo equivalent.

64269326_472376800201846_2473257729150418944_n.jpg

I have mixed opinions on tattoos.
The problem is anyone can get them without much effort now.
To sum it up its similar to having children ,You can tell who planned them and who just had too much to drink and ended up with one.
Some people definitely arent responsible enough to make this decision on their own I noticed some people get them too early and hate them a few years after getting them if youre one of those people who change their appearence or general interests every couple years you probably shouldn't get em.
I also hate people who just get a bunch of random crap just to take up space or for attention ,or just generic flash off the wall .
Some people get some really cool stuff though too dont get me wrong or things that a really meaningful to them. Im not talking about those people , Ive definitely seen some really amazing body art and designs which work well together but unfortunately theres more crap than good ,and it seems like some people are more concerned with quantity and not quality.

Last edited:
I don't like them being canvassed in tattoos. Feels like I'm fucking a comic book.

I really don't like arm tattoos on women either. Legs, belly, back...okay. Leave the arms alone. It looks masculine.

I have mixed opinions on tattoos.
The problem is anyone can get them without much effort now.
To sum it up its similar to having children ,You can tell who planned them and who just had to much to drink and ended up with one.
Some people definitely arent responsible enough to make this decision on their own I noticed some people get them too early and hate them a few years after getting them if youre one of those people who change their appearence or general interests every couple years you probably shouldn't get em.
I also hate people who just get a bunch of random crap just to take up space or for attention ,or just generic flash off the wall .
Some people get some really cool stuff though too dont get me wrong or things that a really meaningful to them. Im not talking about those people , Ive definitely seen some really amazing body art and designs which work well together but unfortunately theres more crap than good ,and it seems like some people are more concerned with quantity and not quality.
Reminds me of that time when my Chef friend got drunk with some ex navy buddies and ended up getting a tattoo on his rear “the love butt”. Was embarrassing. Went to hospital to get it removed and his two friends and two female roommates thought he was in for something else. The doctors removing the tattoo couldnt stop laughing when prepping for surgery. Well, eventually, even though on anesthesia, he was able to reveal the reason he was in the hospital and the embarrassing tattoo.

Reminds me of that time when my Chef friend got drunk with some ex navy buddies and ended up getting a tattoo on his rear “the love butt”. Was embarrassing. Went to hospital to get it removed and his two friends and two female roommates thought he was in for something else. The doctors removing the tattoo couldnt stop laughing when prepping for surgery. Well, eventually, even though on anesthesia, he was able to reveal the reason he was in the hospital and the embarrassing tattoo.
Haha yeah thats a bad combination of people when drinking and tattoos are involved.
Dude Ive been working in kitchens for over 20 years,chefs have some of THE WORST tattoos ive ever seen.
I know of no other profession that gets more corny Job related tattoos than people who work in kitchens.
I find it hilarious every time I see a kid fresh out of culinary school with no real experince get Tattoos that say "Chef" then watching them quit a year later to work an office job or something cuz it "isnt what they expected"

Last edited:
Don't have an opinion about it, never had sex with a woman with tattoos but I know I few that have them, they seem pretty normal.

I wouldn't have one myself but I'm not judging people that have them and some look good with them.

It's not something I crave, but if I was single and an interesting woman had a little ink it wouldn't bother me. I'd probably balk at full sleeves or titty tats, but that's just me.

My wife has a couple. An infinity loop with sister written in it on the inside of her wrist. Our kids names written around her ankle with a flower. And a dog paw with their name for each of her dogs that have passed.

I have one.

Some people go overboard and they appear to be a cry for attention.

Back