What is your favorite Aroma?

I like Vanilla candles. I used to use have them in my room all the time, what happened to the good ol' days?

Wood burning from a fireplace.

Not the most appealing but I used to smell this all the time in my childhood.

California_Scents_Spillproof_Organic_Desert_Jasmine.jpg_250x250.jpg

this was actually the inspiration for the thread. i was peeling, and cutting a mango for a veal marinade.

also, in op i forgot one of my favorites...the smell of a clear winter evening.

In the summer, sticking my nose out the window and taking a good deep wiff of the country air. Oh man, smells like fairy farts.

A nice smokey barbeque grill in the summer.

And lol at all you romos and you're scented candles.

Hmm difficult.

Desert rain. I love the smell of rain.

When going shooting, the first round shot on a nice early cool morning.

Firing up a well used smoker or bbq.

Large walk in humidor with quality cigars.

Freshly cut or burning ceder wood.

Camping out in the mountains with pine trees, mountain stream etc away from everything. Specifically waking up after a night where it very lightly rained, stepping out of a tent and starting a ceder fire. The fresh mountain breeze, rain and burning ceder. That is my favorite but it certainly doesn't happen very often.

Thanksgiving would be an honorable mention.

Right when it's between spring and summer (two weeks before summer-ish), the air and atmosphere and distinctly light shade of sun is amazing. Oohh the feels

I learned in German class in HS, that the Germans have a specific word for this small seasonal window, forgot what it was

When rain hits the ground for the first time in a while. I'm kinky like that.

This is actually pretty spot on, probably the freshest smell on earth. Kittens also smell amazing. Happy, healthy kittens though, not trash kittens.

Back