What is your favorite Aroma?

Vanilla.

My mum studied aromatherapy, Something about the smell of vanilla oils that just calms me right down.

If a chick is wearing vanilla body cream on her skin, I'm all over that!

follow your nose mayberry.

what aroma do you consider most appealing, appetizing, refreshing or all of the above?

i can't think of anything that smells better than a fresh cut lime. a distant second, though clich

9 pages in & nobody wants to admit they love the smell of their own asshole? :D
Picking it after coming home from a long day's work is also a soothing experience!

A coffin full of maggots

Haha but for reals I say the smell of a bakery

Fresh morning air after a rain shower is what came to mind first...

morning whiskey bref

&

Coffee

Jasmine, and Jasmine Green Tea.

I like distant odor of skunk.

i wondered if anyone would mention skunk. i agree, from a distance there is an odd pleasantness. don't know that i would put it on my short list of favorites though.

I'm not a coffe drinker but I love the smell of it.
As with most posters, fresh cut grass is the best smell in the world after a long winter.
I also love the smell of the ocean. When I lived near the beach I kind of got desensitized to it, but whenever I go back, its amazing.

^^^^^^The smell of the ocean!!
I grew up in Annapolis, and went back for a visit a few months ago. I could tell I was close because the smell of the air changed completely.
Sitting on the beach, it's hard to smell much else, the air gets me high. I associate salt air with relaxation.

Cedar, freshly chopped coriander, brewed coffee, Islay Scotch.

The scent of my woman, the scent of my children, and lavender.

I also like the smell of the BBQ pit on a Saturday evening.

I love pumpkin scent. My wife buys some things that plug in the wall from bath and body works that are pumpkin scented and the house is great.

Others mentioned that I agree with,
Fresh cut grass on a ball field
Fresh ground coffee
Salty beach air
And of course a charcoal BBQ in the summer

My weird addition is wet dog. My wife is disgusted by the smell of the dog if it comes in from the rain, but I actually like it. Probably just memories of the kennel and my hunting dogs from younger years.

Gardenia, fresh citrus, and bacon.

The smell of my fingers the next morning of a late night conquest.

Back