What is your dream house?

I wonder if they thought about that joke before they made the house and they were like "we better not" but then they were like "screw it, who cares if people make the joke, we're gonna live in a dog, dammit"

I'm sure the husband (if there is one) thought it would be funny/cute to tell people that he's always in the dog house.

I got the joke. if i recall that bookshelf covering the window was quite the topic in that thread lol

Goddamnit. Shit went right over my head, bro.

Guess the joke's on me.

That looks really comfy. The reason I didn't pick this is because it only takes a small raiding party of 3-4 on horseback with torches and you're done

Funny comment. But in real life would you?

A beach house, any kind of house right on the beach (not a shack)

I like your dream house, TS. It just needs a koi pond in the back yard and some shrubs. Maybe a large patio next to an even larger pool. The flower garden is blossoming with gold, pink, and purple petals swaying in the gentle late summer wind. The view is grand with a wooded character, sloping downward upon a lazy, but bustling town. A car pulls into the driveway. The rustling leaves stifle the sound of the neighbors, who are having a formal cookout with business clients. This is why I hate these threads.

A nice, high-end shed for me.

Custom-Classic-Shed.jpg

Decent

This property is currently for sale for a cool $75,000,000. South OC:

ISh3a57xre7jax1000000000.jpg

Pretty much this -
images

The back cabin/love-nest would be the BOMB...

[YT]17lkdqoLt44[/YT]

Funny comment. But in real life would you?

Oh heck yes. I'd seriously pick a hobbit house (in a corresponding location) over what most billionaires live in. Does everyone else secretly want one to hibernate in as well?

Last edited:
^^Needs a few candycanes, gumdrops on all that frosting. Then would be perfect

Simple Metal Building on a larger peace of property, with plenty shop space for Motorcycles, n things, useable, inexpensive, spacey.

Comfortable enough to live in, easy to leave when we clear out on trips:

cf389e9cf1079a02c03c08a2ef2f7a56.jpg

Stuff like this:

September%2013,%202010%20064_800x600.jpg

modern-awesome-design-of-the-metal-building-barn-house-that-has-grey-wall-can-be-decor-with-green-grass-in-front-can-add-the-beauty-inside-the-modern-house-design-idea.jpg

steel-home-combined.jpg

Would you put a Pizza and gyros place in it too?

I actually own my dream home its 2 stories 3 bedrooms and on a lake. I have 2 movie theaters with a 108 inch screen upstairs and a 150 inch downstairs. I also have my own gym. All for less than I was paying for a 1 bedroom apartment too. I would rather it be in Miami though but real estate is cheaper a few hours north.

The main thing for me would be modern or heavily updated, and small.

Apartment in a Tuscan city like Lucca, or a San Francisco, in the city center. Space for my bikes and no need for a car.

750 sqft is probably enough

chic-contemporary-small-new-york-apartment.jpg

The main thing for me would be modern or heavily updated, and small.

Apartment in a Tuscan city like Lucca, or a San Francisco, in the city center. Space for my bikes and no need for a car.

750 sqft is probably enough

chic-contemporary-small-new-york-apartment.jpg

That's really small, like a humping hole away from home!

Would you put a Pizza and gyros place in it too?

Titty Bar in the back, yo!

My dream house would be the billionaires house on ex machina. Fucking beautiful.

ex-machina-scenes-600x259.jpg

winter-hotel-600x399.jpg

ex-machina-movie-interiors-600x399.png

ex-machina-movie-600x400.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back