What is your dream house?

Avail yer gullet with the chimichanga plate. Tis a revelation!

I be needin' seafood damn ta hell it. Don't be tellin' me what grub to put in me gullet. I be th' one plummetin' off th' plank not ye.

Last edited:
cool%2Bhouse.jpg

or

Cool-House.jpg

Honestly I rather live on a big condo in a nice building than a house... security in a house is a a pain in the ass, taxes, insurances, sometimes its like you have to defend your house from pedestrians, neighbors, neighborhoods.... fuck all that.... I appreciate the peacefulness of a building with security, not having to worry about anything else but your own space.... if the building has its own private gym and pool, hey I dont need anything else... but thats just me, peace!

Honestly I rather live on a big condo in a nice building than a house... security in a house is a a pain in the ass, taxes, insurances, sometimes its like you have to defend your house from pedestrians, neighbors, neighborhoods.... fuck all that.... I appreciate the peacefulness of a building with security, not having to worry about anything else but your own space.... if the building has its own private gym and pool, hey I dont need anything else... but thats just me, peace!

Peace bro

I hope to upgrade one day from this

bc09e9bf86.jpg

To this

cargo-home-exterior-design.jpg

A man can dream..

Luckily i get free wifi in my shed from the McDonald's near by

I have to admit, after playing the Watch Dogs video game, I could totally live in a cargo trailer as long as it had a way to heat and cool.

maxresdefault.jpg

Something close to public transportation:

700-03004177w.jpg

I'd like a bow front brownstone in the city. Walk past some beautiful examples on my way to my shitty apartment every day

Those look pretty nice. Port Union area (border Pickering and Scarborough) has nice homes as well, and they're new as well.
It does?! As far as I know (and I've lived in the area), Port Union is the new ghetto in Scarborough.

I've always wanted to build a container house. Probably 4 40ft containers.

Love frank Lloyd wright's usonian jams
flwhousepic132.jpg

pic2.png

brandes_house_interior.jpg

0d6cbad59cfc372d075029020fb11ae0.jpg

I would do anything for a Frank Lloyd Wright with a bunch of his original furniture

Last edited:
Something small and modest would do me, but nice and with good scenery/location.

It does?! As far as I know (and I've lived in the area), Port Union is the new ghetto in Scarborough.

I was around there about 3 years ago, and the houses by the lake seemed nice (near Rouge Hill GO stn). I don't live there so I wouldn't know. But if its a ghetto thats sad.

people-pacino-scarface.jpg

The Scarface mansion.

The-Hewitt-House-Granger-Texas-1_thumb.jpg

black-and-white-house-700x394.jpg

New houses are so ugly. House shopping right now and my wife and I do not see eye to eye.

People of Earth!
People of Earth!
People of Earth!

In the future!
In the future!
In the future!

Perms for everyone!
Perms for everyone!
Perms for everyone!

EVERYONE!
EVERYONE!
EVERYONE!

Everyone?

I was around there about 3 years ago, and the houses by the lake seemed nice (near Rouge Hill GO stn). I don't live there so I wouldn't know. But if its a ghetto thats sad.
Yep; what happened was that a lot of "lower-income" citizens bought those houses, and as such, contaminated what was otherwise a very nice-looking area.

If you ever go back, take a walk through Colonel Danforth park (the valley in that area), which on last check, is still a beautiful walk.

Back