What is your dream house?

Thanks, also i think a lot of those floating water houses are in Seattle

They do for sure. We have them here in Vancouver as well, plus on Vancouver Island. Just love the concept of them. Not for everyone though.

Not a big fan of most modern homes.

Spanish style, baby

Homefront.jpg

Spanish-style-Hacienda-in-MariSol-Malibu-2-1024x683.jpg

LOVE that second one. I remember seeing houses like the first one in Ecuador, very cool.

i like those as well, however most modern homes don't have much in terms of privacy and backyard where i live, which is unfortunate

I love modern homes but I'm not sure I could be surrounded by glass all the time. I wouldn't feel secure. Love those clean, straight lines though.

I just want to live in a super pimped out tree house.

Frank Lloyd Wrights. Lots of them. When I have more time Ill come back to put pictures all over.

7Wonders-BK.jpg

The tallest one. And no, not the penthouse suite - the building itself. Everyone's invited.

People of Earth!
People of Earth!
People of Earth!

In the future!
In the future!
In the future!

Perms for everyone!
Perms for everyone!
Perms for everyone!

EVERYONE!
EVERYONE!
EVERYONE!

I hope to upgrade one day from this

bc09e9bf86.jpg

To this

cargo-home-exterior-design.jpg

A man can dream..

Luckily i get free wifi in my shed from the McDonald's near by

Avast, thar be no jib. That be a container. To the gangplank with ye!

If i ever win the lottery, airplane house here i come

plane-house-8.jpg

i like the cottage in the city feel

if any of you are in the toronto/mississauga area, my dream home would be in Mineola West

also at this point i would like to be able to have a big enough back yard to have a skating rink for my boys

i like the cottage in the city feel

if any of you are in the toronto/mississauga area, my dream home would be in Mineola West

Those look pretty nice. Port Union area (border Pickering and Scarborough) has nice homes as well, and they're new as well.

Back