What is your best GSP memory?

that fight was a big deal at the time because kos wrestling ability was seen as something that could be a threat and a factor going into the 2nd fight.

Also I loved that St-Pierre said before the fight that he thought he was a better wrestler than Koscheck on top of everything else, and he actually beat Josh at wrestling in that fight.

Also I loved that St-Pierre said before the fight that he thought he was a better wrestler than Koscheck on top of everything else, and he actually beat Josh at wrestling in that fight.

He played Koscheck like a fiddle. I think my favorite moment was when he said that Koscheck could keep on talking because after the fight, he would never have to hear anything about him after that; then he crushed him and put him out of commission for, what was it? 18 months?

matt_serra_ufc_belt-27060.jpg

^ came to post this. far and away my favorite GSP memory

Another one is when Frank Trigg called him a "B-level fighter"

Then . . .

2i9qo0.jpg

j9rgpv_th.jpg

Ken Shamrock fought Tito Ortiz for the LHW belt.
Let that sink in.
You sure one of those was a title fight? I Thought chuck had the belt then but maybe I'm wrong. I know frank beat up Tito for the belt.

"I hit him with an elbow and I heard him say aaaaaaaaagh"

Sean sherk screaming when gsp broke his nose was a fond memory. And him saying mayhem was made of rubber in the post fight interview was gold

My favorite memories were GSP beating every jealous hater here's favorite fighter.

To the death all you hater dorks.

GSP 50-45

@TheRassler pm me and told me his perfect and most favourite recollection of his GOAT, GSP was UFC 94.

Yeah, I know right... the fucker told the truth for once.

2n67jpv.jpg

P.S.

It's my favourite GSP moment as well.

When GSP came out to Notorious B.I.G. - Juicy at UFC 111

Back