What is your best GSP memory?

Probably when he completely smashed Penn in their 2nd fight after all the smack Penn talked leading up. Very satisfying beatdown

GSP easily had the stiffest competition out of any of the fighters in GOAT talk.
Obviously, anyone who faced Anderson faced the STIFFEST competition.
Get it?

Round 5 against Hendricks. While Johny coasted, GSP manned up and gave his all, won the fight and "retired" on a high note.

Nate quarry
Wes sims
Elvis sinosec (sp)

There have been far worse than Serra - let's be real here.
Ken Shamrock fought Tito Ortiz for the LHW belt.
Let that sink in.

Carlos+Condit+Head+Kicks+Georges+St.+Pierre+UFC+154.gif

When he punched the vaseline off of Jon Fitch's face.
posted on the first page.

His whole career. Best fighter I've ever seen. True GOAT and he cleaned out his division 3 times. Loved the Serra revenge, he smelled blood and butchered him with those knees to the body.

I was impressed by his performance against Condit. He took that head kick flush and wisely recovered instead of doing what he did against Serra.

LEGEND.

With all the talk of aliens, time-lapses and anxiety I don't think GSP will ever come back. Which is probably for the best - for himself.

So let's just enjoy all the good memories.

What is your best GSP memory?

Best memory is that pre-USADA shit right there. Those were teh days.

His victories over Hughes(2nd fight),Penn(2nd fight) and Condit are my personal highlights.

No Lookoutawhale? I am disappoint.

He should come back. His fans will enjoy it, win or lose. Who cares if his haters continue hate like always.

Its interesting to look at this,given the Hunt/Lesnar situation:

The former champ said that he was very angry that the UFC did not, at the time, support his efforts to ramp up anti-doping testing, a subject on which he was very vocal in the leadup to the Hendricks fight.

"I'm not going to tell you exactly what was said," St-Pierre said. "But I was very pissed off and I used a lot of F words. ... I was very angry, they did not support me because of the testing issues for the doping, they did not support me for the anti-doping. And I told them, why they didn't support for this, and I didn't understand it. I said ‘you guys need to wake up, because a lot of people are cheating, and stuff, and it's a freaking joke. You guys are kind of protecting these guys, and it shouldn't be like that.' I was very angry."

The UFC has since brought on USADA to implement an anti-doping policy. But St-Pierre believes the company knew back in 2013 that fighters were gaming the system, and implied they turned a blind eye.

"Now that I look back, I know that they knew," GSP said. "I'm not stupid, I know it's business, you spend a million dollars promoting the fight, so they lose a lot of money. it's not in their best interest to make the drug test the best possible, because they lose money if the fight gets cancelled. So I told them it might take a year, you're going to lose money for a year because a lot of your main stars, a lot of your guys, will fall and test positive, they might hurt the image of the sport. But after a year, it will put back everything straight."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/11/...famous-meeting-with-ufc-brass-i-used-a-lot-of

As a GSP fan, I love this pic. Haters have been saying for years that Georges' chin is suspect, that his heart is questionable and so on. In his last fights he took lots of damage but he didn't fold, his face is a testament of how tough he is. Keyboard warriors can talk much but not Georges, he answers with his fists in the octagon.

That time he didn't come back to give Woodley a money fight, then Wonderboy got the title shot and knocked Woodley out and everybody cried racism.

Too any fight memories to list.

Best non-fight memory: GSP does the raise the roof on TUF after tricking Koschek into not picking Michael Johnson.

Back