What is with the cringe Rousey weigh in pose?

Just put some bacon on that toast

baconlube.jpg

"If you need the lube, you're not the dude".
- Ronda Rousey

You do realize I'm a McGregor fan too right? Or did you not know that was possible? Thanks for trying tho. I'm sure your posts made you laugh your ass off while you posted them

i1gwug.jpg

#triggered

she probably thought to herself, 'i kinda dont want to flex my arms like 99% of everyone else. i dont know wtf to do with my arms now, so uhh ill just do this.' and then it some how became a thing, and now she has to do it every time.

Update your sig, homie. The All- Blechs are back to back champs.

I know I know. I don't know how to fix crap since they changed to the horrible new forum. And I'm too lazy to look it up.

why you reppin a 28-5 club fighter in your AV

The guy wearing the UFC belt in my av? Well since we're parroting Conor quotes now "Because I fooking can, da fook you gonna do about it?"

Not a fan of Ronda at all, and I hope she loses tonight, but in shape Ronda is a solid 6.5/7 for me. Wood chop wood all day.

I was gonna make a thread about it yesterday after the weigh-ins. It's very strange.

What exactly is she doing? And why does she do this pose every time she weighs in?

It seems like an attempt to be cute, but then she does it with this bitter ugly look on her face. Wtf gives? It's embarassing honestly.

2B00DF7900000578-0-image-m-26_1438380947056.jpg

ronda-rousey-ufc-1681.jpg

ronda-rousey-weigh-in-ufc175-dolce-diet.jpg

1229-ronda-rousey-weigh-in-damon-martin-3.jpg

kRrkfUU.gif

WTF is she doing?
What is with men using the word "cringe" the way a teenage girl would? Like OMG WTF

What exactly is she doing? And why does she do this pose every time she weighs in?

It seems like an attempt to be cute, but then she does it with this bitter ugly look on her face. Wtf gives? It's embarassing honestly.

kRrkfUU.gif

WTF is she doing?
Venice nickel, imo

kRrkfUU.gif

WTF is she doing?
How is it possible that her hip bones are bigger than her actual hips?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back