What is with the cringe Rousey weigh in pose?

She stands like that because she saw Carano used to do it. Seriously. That's the only reason. Gina did it to keep her beautiful chest from falling out of her top. Ronda doesn't have that problem but does it anyway as an imitation.

gina_carano_carano_vs_cyborg_weigh_ins_uYzL33i.sized.jpg

What exactly is she doing? And why does she do this pose every time she weighs in?

It seems like an attempt to be cute, but then she does it with this bitter ugly look on her face. Wtf gives? It's embarassing honestly.

2B00DF7900000578-0-image-m-26_1438380947056.jpg

ronda-rousey-ufc-1681.jpg

ronda-rousey-weigh-in-ufc175-dolce-diet.jpg

1229-ronda-rousey-weigh-in-damon-martin-3.jpg

kRrkfUU.gif

WTF is she doing?
Could it have something to do with weight balance. Less of a pendulum effect maybe less fluctuation in weight read outs? Some coach might have told her to do that when she was a kid and it became a ritual. Not saying it would really make a difference, just a theory. I also think it's a bit weird

She stands like that because she saw Carano used to do it. Seriously. That's the only reason. Gina did it to keep her beautiful chest from falling out of her top. Ronda doesn't have that problem but does it anyway as an imitation.

Now THATS a woman.

It looks stupid, why can't she just be normal and do what everyone else does. Though I'm not sure all girls should do a front double bicep because some of them don't have much muscle and are near skin and bones.

she is a retarded angry bitch. almost looks as funny as her angry puppy look she tries to intimidate with.. looks like a little angry 6 year old lol

The arch back shoulder roll to fist up

Is much worse

she is a retarded angry bitch. almost looks as funny as her angry puppy look she tries to intimidate with.. looks like a little angry 6 year old lol

Lots of hate from the Sherkids.

I hope she wins just to piss all over the haters.

She had a Johny Hendricks-like ability to make weight, but I miss her so badly.

So shes sticking her boobies out and hiding her man hands...natural female instinct when they are in the spotlight.

You do realize I'm a McGregor fan too right? Or did you not know that was possible? Thanks for trying tho. I'm sure your posts made you laugh your ass off while you posted them tho

i1gwug.jpg

Last edited:
Back