What is with the cringe Rousey weigh in pose?

Der Eisbär

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What exactly is she doing? And why does she do this pose every time she weighs in?

It seems like an attempt to be cute, but then she does it with this bitter ugly look on her face. Wtf gives? It's embarassing honestly.

2B00DF7900000578-0-image-m-26_1438380947056.jpg

ronda-rousey-ufc-1681.jpg

ronda-rousey-weigh-in-ufc175-dolce-diet.jpg

1229-ronda-rousey-weigh-in-damon-martin-3.jpg

kRrkfUU.gif

WTF is she doing?

Makes her look thinner because she has very manly shoulders

Makes her look thinner because she has very manly shoulders
that actually is a super solid answer. Weigh ins are a moment when fighters are at their most self conscious about their bodies. She's thin and looking good, but then feels the need to hide her beastly shoulders while the cameras roll.

"Look! You can see my abs and ribs for 10 seconds! I'm not a fat girl!"

I don't know, but I would have sex with Ronda on weigh-in day.

that actually is a super solid answer. Weigh ins are a moment when fighters are at their most self conscious about their bodies. She's thin and looking good, but then feels the need to hide her beastly shoulders while the cameras roll.
It's not a new answer. It's been known here for a while that that's why she does it. She's standing in front of these skinny ring girls. So she's afraid she'll look like the she-hulk next to them.

What exactly is she doing? And why does she do this pose every time she weighs in?

It seems like an attempt to be cute, but then she does it with this bitter ugly look on her face. Wtf gives? It's embarassing honestly.

2B00DF7900000578-0-image-m-26_1438380947056.jpg

ronda-rousey-ufc-1681.jpg

ronda-rousey-weigh-in-ufc175-dolce-diet.jpg

1229-ronda-rousey-weigh-in-damon-martin-3.jpg

kRrkfUU.gif

WTF is she doing?

Agreed. She is easy to hate.

+1 on man shoulders on being the reason

When I saw the weighin with my wife I said wow she has shoulders like a dude.

Keep talking about her haters. I think she looks sexy. You fat nerds don't even know what it's like to lose weight.

She is trying to look like a fuck doll for all us fans. You should be grateful.

Back