Opinion What is Trump's big announcement going to be?

Delete. Wrong thread

1) Declare a state of national emergency.
2) Disolve the House and Senate.
3) Sweep away the last remnants of the Republic.
4) Restore direct control to Governors.
5) Use FEAR - of our $681 Billion military budget - to keep the local systems in line.

Universal HC for the Wall is something the Dems should push for.

This would make literally everyone happy.

the dems would take pathway to citizenship for the DACA people. they have said that is good enough before.

the dems would take pathway to citizenship for the DACA people. they have said that is good enough before.

UHC would be The bigger win though. It would make Dems and republican voters very happy and the Wall would make his insane base happy.

And the people who don’t like the Wall, well who cares, you now have UHC like the rest of the first world.

UHC would be The bigger win though. It would make Dems and republican voters very happy and the Wall would make his insane base happy.

And the people who don’t like the Wall, well who cares, you now have UHC like the rest of the first world.

UHC is a pretty complicated thing. it cant be put together in a day.

EDIT: and Mitch would make sure it never happened.

UHC is a pretty complicated thing. it cant be put together in a day.

EDIT: and Mitch would make sure it never happened.

I understand that but they can work on a “working” agreement.

This is an instance where public opinion might/could win out.

How is UHC a 'win' for corporate dems? DACA = millions more votes for them next election.

thats actually a really good move and it plays to trumps ego. He can claim to be americas savior. It also lets the republicans pull an about face and do something nice for the people for a change without having to admit being wrong about anything

and it would please most of the country and maybe chill shit out a bit

It also would get Trump re elected.

You should get a hold of him and pelosi and tell them the plan.

Because the overwhelming majority want a comprehensive healthcare plan. That’s the bigger picture.

Hes kinda right though

It would be a win for the republicans and a win for the American people

But the democrats will only get half the political points for it and the healthcare industry donors will be mad as fuck

Making corporate democrats the losers of that deal

Hes kinda right though

It would be a win for the republicans and a win for the American people

But the democrats will only get half the political points for it and the healthcare industry donors will be mad as fuck

Making corporate democrats the losers of that deal

I can live with that if it helps the general public.

tumblr_nobdh2Stbc1tkl5qyo2_250.gif

1) Declare a state of national emergency.
2) Disolve the House and Senate.
3) Sweep away the last remnants of the Republic.
4) Restore direct control to Governors.
5) Use FEAR - of our $681 Billion military budget - to keep the local systems in line.

Way to go Gran Moff.

I like this.

Solid vote for kong doesnt tap.

At this point though I've given up on them ever coming to an agreement. I was optimistic when i heard an announcement was coming... But .... Not so much anymore.

Back