Opinion What is Trump's big announcement going to be?

DACA + some other stuff for Wall funding. Pelosi and Schumer will reject it and then the President might go the state of emergency route. Not sure when that means the shutdown will end though.

What is Trump's big announcement going to be?

What big announcement?
It would have to do with the government shutdown or the border wall. How Democrats are responsible for it.
How you, the taxpayer, will be paying for the border wall.

Executive order to force pay for the wall is my fear

I don't like going around proper procedure

He'll tout it as the only way to keep Americans safe from the crisis and get hardworking folk paid again

It'll get tied up in courts and not go anywhere, but he'll claim the victory

He will try to use DACA, and after the Dems reject it he will say that the Dems Don't care about immigrants and that he was the only trying to help them...

I know it won't be, but I'm hoping it has to do with the Space Force.

Imagine how awesome things would be if this Russia shit didn't exist and everyone just talked about awesome things like Space Force.

Executive order to force pay for the wall is my fear

I don't like going around proper procedure

He'll tout it as the only way to keep Americans safe from the crisis and get hardworking folk paid again

It'll get tied up in courts and not go anywhere, but he'll claim the victory

You do know it is well within his Executive powers as POTUS to declare a state of emergency right? Clinton, Bush, Obama...they all did several.

Its a fair deal, if that is what is being offered. It protects the good people here now, which is what dems lie and say they actually want and it improves the physical aspect of our border security. Its win/win. No loser in this deal, IMO.

Whatever it is, it's going to be the best and nobody thought it could ever be that big.

That I can tell you.

He will announce that @luckyshot lost the war room election fair and square and that there was no “stolen election” and that in fact cuckyshot is NOT the “IP of the entire WR”.

Ron Jeremy is running in 2020. Make America gape again most likely

Ron Jeremy is running in 2020. Make America gape again most likely
YDk8.gif

You do know it is well within his Executive powers as POTUS to declare a state of emergency right? Clinton, Bush, Obama...they all did several.

Ya when there were actual emergencies lol

Back