Opinion What is Trump's big announcement going to be?

He should just hold a press conference to remind everyone he is the man, the myth, the living legend, the trump

Lol. That’s the deal? “Temporary” protection? There’s a reason a ghost writer wrote The Art of the Deal.

basicly he said allot of nothing to bargain with democrats. all he is giving them is a 3yrs extension for daca protection.

enough to get hin relelected and start building the part of the wall..then...after 3yrs...america will be in this situation all over again with democrats not wanting to fund the rest of the wall and daca being an issue

YDk8.gif

Jeremy 2020 - You call for a pizza, cause I ate it....

Lol. That’s the deal? “Temporary” protection? There’s a reason a ghost writer wrote The Art of the Deal.
If the democrats rejects it which they probably will Trump will declare a national emergency.

Its the only other move he can make at this point.

He has painted himself into a corner without the wall its the end for him.

Trump had his chance the first time dems offered him his full wall for full daca protection.

He goofed and walked. Pelosi and Schumer should tell him to go kick rocks.

Last edited:
He will say something.. someone else will say something back. He will then throw a tantrum and tweet stupid childish shit.

Love watching this train wreck.

4dc090cdf4adc8503408abe23d1ef739.gif

So he basically offered nothing of substance and consequently the Dems rejected it.

And now the Trump fanbois will go on and on about how Trump tried to end the shutdown and offered to give some things in return but the big bad dastardly Dems wouldn't be reasonable.

basicly he said allot of nothing to bargain with democrats. all he is giving them is a 3yrs extension for daca protection.

enough to get hin relelected and start building the part of the wall..then...after 3yrs...america will be in this situation all over again with democrats not wanting to fund the rest of the wall and daca being an issue
So he won't open the government because he believes this issue should be settled now, instead of kicked down the line, but it's okay to just put a bandaid on the Dreamers issue and not offer up a permanent solution to that....I'll let you borrow this for a little while...anddd you let me keep that. Tremendous deal.
Art. of. the. Motherfucking. Deal.
<TheDonald>

Ya when there were actual emergencies lol

Apparently there's a border wall here in San Antonio that nobody knew about.

I'd say that's an actual emergency.<Lmaoo>

San Antonio is not near the border

Executive order to force pay for the wall is my fear

I don't like going around proper procedure

He'll tout it as the only way to keep Americans safe from the crisis and get hardworking folk paid again

It'll get tied up in courts and not go anywhere, but he'll claim the victory

As a reasonable conservative who no doubt realizes that there is no "crisis" (that that, in actuality, it's the opposite of a crisis since migration levels have been negative for a decade and are currently at their lowest point ever), how do you justify the actions of your compatriots in buying into this massively wasteful and delusional charade?

Ya when there were actual emergencies lol

Hey, you do realize that presidents instituted the draft before for WWII and Vietnam, right? Therefore Trump would be totally justified in instituting a draft to fight space aliens that he says are harboring nuclear weapons just outside the earth's atmosphere.

As a reasonable conservative who no doubt realizes that there is no "crisis" (that that, in actuality, it's the opposite of a crisis since migration levels have been negative for a decade and are currently at their lowest point ever), how do you justify the actions of your compatriots in buying into this massively wasteful and delusional charade?
Trump believes there is a crisis. A political one but it's a crisis for him no doubt.

I haven't justified it. I've been against the border wall as an expenditure that isn't worth the cost for the value it would bring. Probablem is it's turned into a pissing match that neither side wants to back down from and so we're stuck and it sucks.

Only reasonable rationalization that could be done is that a physical wall was a prevlant campaign promise and the will of the people voted for it, so the government therefore should attempt to make that a reality

Back