What is the real main event of UFC On FOX 22 ?

What is the people's main event of UFC on FOX 22 ?

• Total voters
Definitely tuning in to watch Michelle Waterson beat PVZ.

947.gif

Ya i know. you've never heard of them.

Beats watching chipmunk vs retired hooters girl

Ya i know. you've never heard of them.

Beats watching chipmunk vs retired hooters girl
Don't like boxing so much. I don't like the way they make the fights. Canelo vs Chavez Jr? Bullshit

2016 was so far the worst year for boxing fans

I'll be watching the Alexander Povetkin - Bermane Stiverne fight.

Cause that'll be way better than anything on this shit card of overly hyped amateurs.
Guess you didn't hear Povetkin failed another drug test, your knowledge is amateurish.

Per the WME-IMG propaganda pageantry machine, tonight's main event is supposed to be Waterson vs Vanzant.

However, the fans seem to be interested more in other fights. What is the people's main event ?

Let's see what the noombers have to say.

I voted for Perry / Jouban. Kinda reminds me of McGregor / Poirier, when I was interested more in watching a prospect unfold rather than watch the main event.
For me it would be Faber vs Pickett... I know they aren't really relevant, but a perennial figure like Faber deserves a proper send off. As for Pickett, the guy had a good career, he's one of like 2 people to beat DJ. That's pretty noteworthy. I get what the UFC is trying to do playing off of the looks of Paige and Waterson as well as the Dancing with the Stars popularity, but I really feel like it sucks they are giving Faber the attention he deserves...

UFC on FOX: Faber vs Pickett
Imagine that. Why does everyone keep saying he should have been the main event
I never said it was appealing, I just think it's the main event for all what Faber did (work put in for the company,former WEC champ etc.). And yes, I do realize he was gifted many oppts and shots at belt, so it's not like they owe him anything.

I'm not even excited for the fight. My comment was just based on a martial artist point of view, on what I think would've been ok for a 2nd "tier" show (not PPV), like it kinda used to be back in the days. Not saying it sells, and/or is sustainable for whatever financial motives anyone wants to bring up. Chill haha

Btw, if everyone is saying it, means something. Even if it means people have the same martial art's view like me. Not saying you are not a martial artist, or that I'm better haha. Cheers!

Back