What is the real main event of UFC On FOX 22 ?

What is the people's main event of UFC on FOX 22 ?

• Total voters

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Per the WME-IMG propaganda pageantry machine, tonight's main event is supposed to be Waterson vs Vanzant.

However, the fans seem to be interested more in other fights. What is the people's main event ?

Let's see what the noombers have to say.

I voted for Perry / Jouban. Kinda reminds me of McGregor / Poirier, when I was interested more in watching a prospect unfold rather than watch the main event.

Obviously everyone is tuning in to see The Alan knock the shit out of that other guy.

It's a good fight and it's obviously to sell PVZ because she's pretty.

Every fight has its reason to be ME

Being serious, I'm not mad at this fight because if KH wins (and I think he will win) she will attract a lot of attention from the people who tuned in to see PVZ

perry1.jpg

Being serious, I'm not mad at this fight because if KH wins (and I think he will win) she will attract a lot of attention from the people who tuned in to see PVZ
Yeap rose seem to OF gotten a decent amount of hype from her win over PVZ.

Mike Perry obviously

I'm only watching this card to perform a 25 minute slow fap during the main event.

And so with just a tempting curiosity, a slow wank begins...... A simple, solitary pulse for 25 minutes.................... Possibly interrupted by violent whacking if some face sitting occurs.....

Yup, Perry x Jouban, then sage vs gall for me.

I'm not interested in the faber fight, and I can't stand him, but for me, he desrved the main event. but in no way would the new owners give him that shit. Zuffa would.

Welcome to the WME IMG Era!

Pickett vs Faber is the fight I'm most looking forward to. Fabers retirement fight, and possibly brads as well if he loses. Both served up a career of excitement so this should be the main event

Yup, Perry x Jouban, then sage vs gall for me.

I'm not interested in the faber fight, and I can't stand him, but for me, he desrved the main event. but in no way would the new owners give him that shit. Zuffa would.

Welcome to the WME IMG Era!
UFC on FOX: Faber vs Pickett
Imagine that. Why does everyone keep saying he should have been the main event

I'll be watching the Alexander Povetkin - Bermane Stiverne fight.

Cause that'll be way better than anything on this shit card of overly hyped amateurs.

Honestly none are main event worthy.

If I had to pick though, Faber since retirement party.

I'm OK with PVZ and Waterson being the main event. Makes sense for them to give PVZ a push after DWTS.

If not then Faber.

The REAL Main Event you say? we all know who that is...

BuQmt8C.png

Back