What is the funniest movie ever?

Eat_and_Run_FilmPoster.jpeg

off the top of my head, Team America World Police

A bunch of moviess from my country but internationaly speaking i will go with the 40 Year Old Virgin or the first Ace Ventura. I can watch thes 2 everyday ans still laugh !

Attack of the Clones.

There's something about Mary.

Super Bad is super bad. I couldn't stand that movie. To each their own though.

See No Evil, Hear No Evil was awesome.

Southpark bigger longer and uncut.

Fuck it, I'm not gonna try and give an answer I dont support but makes me sound more sophisticated and knowledgeable. First thing that comes to mind.

A bunch of moviess from my country but internationaly speaking i will go with the 40 Year Old Virgin or the first Ace Ventura. I can watch thes 2 everyday ans still laugh !

Ace Ventura When Nature calls was one of my favorite movies as a child. When he comes out the ass of that rhino machine i nearly died.

I never really understood Montey Python. I just don't find it funny. There are a few skits that I got a chuckle out of, but 99% I coundn't get into it. I think it's the whole British humor thing.
Its definately not for everyone. Im honestly not that big a fan of their other movies but find the holy grail hilarious

Last edited:
Dumb and Dumber was always my favorite, but There's Something About Mary is right up there too.

Liar Liar is a national treasure in my house.

Back