What is the funniest movie ever?

Torrente is brilliant

102592579604_0202-large.jpg

"Dumb and Dumber", or "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation".

Seen them both a million times. Never got sick of either of them, or even cared to nitpick them. They're comedy perfection.

I'd also include "Fargo", and "In Bruges", but those aren't pure comedies.

film_938_1.jpg

There can be only one.

Here are a few of mine that I find very funny..

NationalLampoonsChristmasVacationPoster.JPG

dcbd72f6e8054eb15338c48aefebe75c_pt_xl.jpg

Blazing_saddles_movie_poster.jpg

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, Baby's Day Out and Blazing Saddles. All very funny movies..

40 Year Old Virgin really is great. I've seen it so many times and it still makes me laugh; a lot of great actors too.

Coming to America is a classic. Eddie Murphy is one of the funniest people I've ever seen - Dexter St. Jacque is the most perfect stand up joke, in my opnion.

Pineapple Express is absurd, but it has a place in my heart.

I just watched Storks the new kids movie and I laughed so hard I cried.

Mallrats had me in tears. Honestly, the whole "View Askewniverse" is fantastic.

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Cable Guy

The Naked Gun films kill me everytime I watch them. Even the third one. If I had to pick out the best of them I'd probably say Naked Gun 2 1/2

Did you see ARRIVAL? Have we been over this?

I can't. My hubby screened it for me and deemed it inappropriate. I have big bad panic attacks about space, infinity, etc. I read the synopsis though.

I would go with Airplane.
But, something bout Mary, the jerk, blazing saddles, 40 yr old virgin, big American summer, top secret, step brothers, etc, all could be considered.

I vote for the first mall cop. I believe in magic!

To be honest it's not the laugh riot one would expect to talk about in such a thread.

980x.jpg

Well, here's a mouse eating a flower.

I'll raise your mouse eating a flower to a baby following along to the Rocky 2 montage.

Nice try fellas. I can't blame most of you...because you probably aren't old enough to know:

Did not read a single response ITT but if I'm the first person to say Caddyshack, and nobody has mentione dAnimal House as runner up, you ought to be ashemed.

Back