What is the funniest movie ever?

Did not read a single response ITT but if I'm the first person to say Caddyshack, and nobody has mentione dAnimal House as runner up, you ought to be ashemed.
I should be ashemed? I should be ashemed?

There's something about Mary.
ab6qso.gif

That's from Along came Polly

Top Secret!
The Naked Gun
My Cousin Vinny
Beverly Hills Cop

Also forgot one that hasn't been mentioned yet, and I know it's vogue to hate on Sandler but I freaking loved Happy Gilmore.

giphy.gif

200w.gif

200w.gif

200w.gif

raw

Last edited:
Also forgot one that hasn't been mentioned yet, and I know it's vogue to hate on Sandler but I freaking loved Happy Gilmore.

giphy.gif

200w.gif

200w.gif

200w.gif

raw

Sandler has made some turds, but he has also made a lot of classics. I thought Grown ups and Pixels were pretty good, but they got absolutely shit on - on IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes.

dumb&dumber - never laughed so hard at any movie (even pissed myself laughing for the second time watching it)

ace ventura 2

monty phyton holy grail

Sandler has made some turds, but he has also made a lot of classics. I thought Grown ups and Pixels were pretty good, but they got absolutely shit on - on IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes.

Agreed. I thought Billy Madison, Wedding Singer, Waterboy, Big Daddy, and 50 1st Dates were all solid flicks. I do think he mails it in most of the time now but he gets to much shit nowadays. Hard to stay funny and relevant forever. He kills whenever he's on Conan though.

I love Better Off Dead. My favorite movie altogether.

I see people giving Christmas Vacation love, but how bout the original? Both are fantastic

And don't forget about Revenge of the Nerds! "What the f&@k's a frush?"

The Producers

Honourable mention to Airplane! for having the most 'laughs per minute'.

Dumb & Dumber
40 Year Old Virgin

Beavis & Butthead Do America deserves a mention.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back