What is the blueprint for beating Rumble on the feet?

First id headbutt him,break his nose or jaw with one of those,let him know this isnt gonna be a day frolicking at the park,picking daises...then as he tries to get over the shock of that i poke him in the eyes followed by several throat punches...when he hits the deck,i axe kick him onto the allready broken nose till the ref stops it.

LMAO anybody needs to move forward to have full force, that's just basic physics (inertia to be exact).

Anybody who's ever fought somebody significantly bigger than they are knows that you have to attack a bigger guy and knock him back, cause if you let him move forward you're basically screwed.

IMO it really doesn't matter, Holyfield whips prime Tyson all day because Holyfield was a superior fighter and had more heart.

Another thing I've heard is that Tyson just couldn't train to go past a few rounds because anybody they brought in to spar him was getting KO'd within the first few rounds, so all that power was essentially a double edged sword.

What about all those fights of people going forward and helping the other guy (cause basically you kinda ran into a punch or a kick). Even big guys have helped the opponent by going forward and running into surprise/unexpected punches (not literally running, you know what I mean).

Fighting someone significantly bigger than you is I guess............. well you said it.

Stick your chin out and matador him

zP54lY.gif

Every single opponent that has eyepoked Rumble since the first Kecin Burns fight has been destroyed within 90 seconds of the restart.

Kosheck did repeatedly and won.

DC eye poked and won but had to take a rocket punch.

Glover has been slow and hittable lately he'll probably try to make this an ugly fight like Bader attempted to do lol

What about all those fights of people going forward and helping the other guy (cause basically you kinda ran into a punch or a kick). Even big guys have helped the opponent by going forward and running into surprise/unexpected punches (not literally running, you know what I mean).

Fighting someone significantly bigger than you is I guess............. well you said it.

Generally speaking the fighter that moves forward is gonna win the fight.

Moving backwards takes more energy (the body isn't meant to move backwards) and you don't have momentum on your side.

Lol people still aying rumble can't go past one round. He beat the hell out of Phil Davis from rd1-3

What is the bluerint for beating Rumble on the feet?

As soon as I find out what the word "bluerint" is, I'll let the TS know. {<hhh]

Lol people still aying rumble can't go past one round. He beat the hell out of Phil Davis from rd1-3

thats cos phil davis just circled away the whole time and did the occasional oh god i hope i dont die double leg.

Rumbles strikes work better in the middle to long range, cause his best weapons are his straight punches, so you´d have to GET INSIDE RANGE and as quickly as possible, and then work with short range techniques like uppercuts and hooks, don´t give him space, try to clinch and work on the clinch with elbows and knees, a typical CAIN VELASQUEZ type of fight. Nobody has ever tried that, the fighters are always very cautious about his power (for obvious reasons) and usually stay on the outside range, which is exactly what Rumble wants, so he just stalks them and has the time to prepare and use his range for the big straight killer shots.
Don't stand with him.

But if you do, keep circling left because you know his switch left head kick will be coming if you're orthadox. Duck the overhand rights and counter left hook to the body. Use push kicks and oblique kicks to keep distance. Stay on outside using leg kicks when possible. For punching combinations I like lead jab to the body with the ocassional right hand over top (circle out immediately after). Or lead right hand to the body and left hook upstairs. Absolutely do not want to stay in the pocket long. Want to do whatever possible to avoid getting nailed with the overhand right or left head kick.
Which one is it then ? ^^

Which one is it then ? ^^
I woudnt be opposed to clinching and using a Cain strategy. I think we're both trying to say staying in boxing range = Death. Either stay outside of it, or clinch. No in between.

Survive the onslaught. Hopefully Rumble gasses and Glover goes in for the finish. If Glover can survive Rumble early rounds he could try to submit Rumble or possibly tko him. But i doubt it. Rumble seems to improve every time.

Fast, technical, well rounded, versatile striking technique, durability, and don't be afraid to engage but also give respect. Intelligent pressure, don't let him dictate.

MUCH easier said than done haha.

Have a Mark Hunt/Roy Nelson level of chin and then finish him when he's gassed

never let him swing his war hammers. keep him against the fence. tire him out. it won't be super pretty but at least you will win [or lose] free of concussion.

That's a real tough question, too tough for people on here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back